Posted to alt.home.repair
jim jim is offline

Default High quality Electric tankless water Heater with low price from China

On Sep 5, 6:36 am, wrote:
When my wife and I lived in Asia we used the tankless electric water
heaters in the shower and they worked great.

And it is nice to know they are now available here.

I would like to know, however, how much water each model will heat in
a given amount of time, such as gallons or liters per minute.

These need to have a out put of at least 5 to 8 ltrs a min to feed two
things at once and from my own experience are not all that much
cheaper to operate.