Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Xenon under cabinet Lighting

Does anyone have a suggestion for a particular brand, xenon under
cabinet light fixture, strip configuration? I will need both 18" and
24" hard-wired type. Website location also appreciated.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sep 4, 11:40 am, LittleF wrote:
Does anyone have a suggestion for a particular brand, xenon under
cabinet light fixture, strip configuration? I will need both 18" and
24" hard-wired type. Website location also appreciated.

For under/in cabinet or for hockey puck lighting on/imbedded into
drywall, I like low voltage systems. Sure you need a transformer, but
I like the safety aspect of not running line voltage wires hanging,
stapled or whatever directly to cabinets, sinks, etc. or hockey pucks
carrying line voltage directly on drywall or cabinets. I can properly
mount the xformer to a jbox then know all is safe downstream for light
stringing through cabinets. Unfortunately the borg (HD) stupidly
dropped all their low-voltage lighting products some years ago. So I
got my last batch of low-voltage stuff from lightingfx.com and was
very happy with prices and selection for low voltage lighting, both
xenon or halogen (xenon bulbs run cooler but cost more than halogen).
Sorry I cant help you if you want to string AC line voltage all over
the place near the kitchen sink especially.

Posted to alt.home.repair
RBM RBM is offline

Juno, pro xenon is the best make and model I've ever seen or used. They are
not cheap though

"LittleF" wrote in message
Does anyone have a suggestion for a particular brand, xenon under
cabinet light fixture, strip configuration? I will need both 18" and
24" hard-wired type. Website location also appreciated.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"LittleF" wrote in message
Does anyone have a suggestion for a particular brand, xenon under
cabinet light fixture, strip configuration? I will need both 18" and
24" hard-wired type. Website location also appreciated.

I've put in Kichler for a few customers. Looks beautiful, but they are not
cheap.

under cabinet lighting Arkadiy Home Repair 20 June 25th 07 06:50 PM
Need Help With Under Cabinet Lighting armagh13 Home Repair 8 March 3rd 06 06:17 PM
Xenon under cabinet light recommendations wanted elened Home Repair 5 September 22nd 05 11:43 PM
Cabinet lighting Peter Ashby UK diy 3 July 10th 05 11:27 PM
Under Cabinet Lighting. Louis Frolio Home Ownership 3 October 25th 04 04:20 PM