Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Sheetrock joint compound - wrong for small holes?

Hi,

I patched a small hole (3"x3" and used that white mesh) with sheetrock
joint compounded (big bucket with a green lid) and it's still wet
after 2 days. Maybe it's due to the humid weather conditions, but
could it be that I should use some other material for patching holes
and that this is more for drywalling?

Thanks!

Aaron Fude.

Mixing small batches of joint compound [email protected] Home Repair 18 November 1st 18 12:44 AM
Too much mud? Sheetrock joint compound that is. # Fred # Home Repair 5 January 23rd 07 10:44 PM
Joint compound over paint? MattMika Home Repair 2 May 24th 06 01:09 AM
joint compound mo Home Repair 5 April 8th 06 01:44 PM
Can I put joint compound on wallpaper? Al Kondo Home Repair 1 May 15th 05 05:01 PM