Posted to rec.org.mensa,houston.general,mn.politics,alt.home.repair,rec.boats
Ted Ted is offline

Default An Example Of The "Brown Pride" Garbage Coming Into The USA (YouTube video)

On Jul 25, 1:29 pm, "
wrote:
On Jul 17, 9:52 am, Stuart Jackson wrote:

Most of the kids in these videos are anchor babies (ie. children of
illlegal aliens) and this is how they turn out. These leeches get
food stamps, welfare, free education, free health care, etc. all
courtesy of the U.S. taxpayer...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1N6j...elated&search=
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1N6j...elated&search=
Oh the "joys" of diversity!!

I have several neighbors who are public school teachers. They've ALL
confirmed what one of them (a high school teacher) told me about a
year ago (one of the things which we often talk about is the illegal
alien invasion and colonization of America, the consequences of which
they deal with daily): since the Spring 2006 illegal alien street
demonstrations they've seen a noticeable increase in their number of
anchor baby students who flat-out refuse to stand for the morning
Pledge of Allegiance. One told me that when he asked one why he
wouldn't stand the anchor baby (who's costing U.S. taxpayers $12,000/
year to school, not including all the other benefits such as free
breakfast and lunch daily, future racial preferences etc.) responded
by saying something to the effect, "F*ck this country, ¡SOY MEXICANO!
This was a kid who wasprobably born in the USA and spoke English,
incidentally.

This is how it apprently is in California. I wonder how it is in
other parts of the country?

By the way, the high school teachers often regale me with incidents
they regularly observe of their anchor baby/recemtly-arrived illegal
alien "students" (I use that term lightly) practically fornicating in
public view on the school grounds, regardless of teachers,
administrators, cafeteria personnel or other students being present. I
believe in most of their schools there are also day care facilties for
the numerous young-teen anchor babies who actually bring their own
babies to school with them!

Posted to rec.org.mensa,houston.general,mn.politics,alt.home.repair,rec.boats

"Ted" wrote in message
ps.com...
On Jul 25, 1:29 pm, "
wrote:
[...]

I suggest the simpliest thing is to just give California and Texas back to
the Mexicans.
After all, weren't they the rightful owners before losing the territories by
force?

Posted to rec.org.mensa,houston.general,mn.politics,alt.home.repair,rec.boats

On Jul 26, 6:29 am, "Don White" wrote:
"Ted" wrote in message

ps.com...
On Jul 25, 1:29 pm, "

wrote:
[...]

Not under the Global Brain scenario. Under it, "Texas" and
"California" and "Mexico" and the "U.S." are mere local systems.

Posted to rec.org.mensa,houston.general,mn.politics,alt.home.repair,rec.boats

On 7/26/07 7:29 AM, in article ,
"Don White" wrote:

"Ted" wrote in message
ps.com...
On Jul 25, 1:29 pm, "
wrote:
[...]

I suggest that the simplest suggestions surface from the simple minded
****-tards. Go **** yourself, you pussyfooted prickless punta!

Posted to rec.org.mensa,houston.general,mn.politics,alt.home.repair,rec.boats

I suggest the simpliest thing is to just give California and Texas back to
the Mexicans.
After all, weren't they the rightful owners before losing the territories by
force?

No, it's all been bought, paid for, and treaties have been signed. If
they want to say "we didn't mean it" about the treaties, I suggest we
get the money back with interest at the current rate. This is a
silly argument, because ultimately we all came from what is now
Africa. I note that the "give us back our lands" things didn't start
until the areas were civilized industrially and a welfare system was
put in place to support white guilt.

I suggest that the simplest suggestions surface from the simple minded
****-tards. Go **** yourself, you pussyfooted prickless punta!

I further suggest that you, shouter of obscenties, take a long walk on
a short pier.

Why is this being discussed here? Who learns what? Who changes?

Posted to rec.org.mensa,houston.general,mn.politics,alt.home.repair,rec.boats

Don White wrote:

I suggest the simpliest thing is to just give California and Texas back to
the Mexicans.
After all, weren't they the rightful owners before losing the territories by
force?

Don,
Who were the rightful owners of Halifax before the French and British
took over the territory by force?

Posted to rec.org.mensa,houston.general,mn.politics,alt.home.repair,rec.boats

"George Kerby"

Go **** yourself, you pussyfooted prickless punta!

Now there truly is a challenge! No prick. Pussy with feet, or feet with a
pussy, or pussy shaped foot like pre Mao chinese women. And then coital
masturbation?

You do have an interestingly warped mind.

Christine!

Posted to rec.org.mensa,houston.general,mn.politics,alt.home.repair,rec.boats

"Reginald P. Smithers III"

Don,
Who were the rightful owners of Halifax before the French and British
took over the territory by force?

That must have been the Vikings. AT least, I understoof the concept of
posession of land was alien to north american indians?

Christine, always ready to misinterpret anything!

Posted to rec.org.mensa,houston.general,mn.politics,alt.home.repair,rec.boats

On 7/26/07 11:31 AM, in article
, "CRxx"
wrote:

"George Kerby"

Go **** yourself, you pussyfooted prickless punta!

Now there truly is a challenge! No prick. Pussy with feet, or feet with a
pussy, or pussy shaped foot like pre Mao chinese women. And then coital
masturbation?

You do have an interestingly warped mind.

Christine!

Thank you very much!

Posted to rec.org.mensa,houston.general,mn.politics,alt.home.repair,rec.boats

Sure we did.

On Jul 26, 10:11 am, "
wrote:
is a

silly argument, because ultimately we all came from what is now
Africa.

Posted to rec.org.mensa,houston.general,mn.politics,alt.home.repair,rec.boats

"Don White" wrote in message

"Ted" wrote in message
ps.com...
On Jul 25, 1:29 pm, "
wrote:
[...]

No. California was bought from the Mexican Government. And they only had
it for 30 years. And Most of California was not Mexican anyway. The
Russian's had a fort about 100 miles north of San Francisco.

Posted to rec.org.mensa,houston.general,mn.politics,alt.home.repair,rec.boats

On 7/26/07 5:47 PM, in article
et, "Calif Bill"
wrote:

"Don White" wrote in message

"Ted" wrote in message
ps.com...
On Jul 25, 1:29 pm, "
wrote:
[...]

You are talking to a canuck who has about as much mental ability as a
paramecium. The most he is capable: "Got a smoke, eh?".

Don't expect a response of one who is versed in US History. Or any history,
for that matter...

Posted to rec.org.mensa,houston.general,mn.politics,alt.home.repair,rec.boats

"George Kerby" wrote in message
You are talking to a canuck who has about as much mental ability as a
paramecium. The most he is capable: "Got a smoke, eh?".

Don't expect a response of one who is versed in US History. Or any
history,
for that matter...

I can see why the US gov't allows so many Mexicans in. They hope to improve
the gene pool in spite of above poster & his ilk.

Posted to rec.org.mensa,houston.general,mn.politics,alt.home.repair,rec.boats
HK HK is offline

Don White wrote:
"George Kerby" wrote in message
You are talking to a canuck who has about as much mental ability as a
paramecium. The most he is capable: "Got a smoke, eh?".

Don't expect a response of one who is versed in US History. Or any
history,
for that matter...

I can see why the US gov't allows so many Mexicans in. They hope to improve
the gene pool in spite of above poster & his ilk.

I'd far prefer to have some hard-working, family oriented Mexican
immigrants living in my neighborhood than these examples of worthless
white trash.
Posted to rec.org.mensa,houston.general,mn.politics,alt.home.repair,rec.boats

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Don White" wrote in message

"Ted" wrote in message
ps.com...
On Jul 25, 1:29 pm, "
wrote:
[...]

Your spelling and grammar completely detract from anything you have to say.
Idiot.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message
"Calif Bill" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Don White" wrote in message

"Ted" wrote in message
ps.com...
On Jul 25, 1:29 pm, "
wrote:
[...]

What's wrong with his spelling? Okay some of the sentence structure was
off, but I've seen worse.

Posted to rec.org.mensa,houston.general,mn.politics,alt.home.repair,rec.boats

Don White wrote:

I suggest the simpliest thing is to just give California and Texas
back to the Mexicans.
After all, weren't they the rightful owners before losing the
territories by force?

Texas was an independent Republic, not part of Mexico, when it joined the
union as a state.

Posted to rec.org.mensa,houston.general,mn.politics,alt.home.repair,rec.boats

"Don White" wrote in message

"Ted" wrote in message
ps.com...
On Jul 25, 1:29 pm, "
wrote:
[...]

No Texas and California belonged to Indians as the previous inhabitants were
all killed off by a meteor strike.

Posted to rec.org.mensa,houston.general,mn.politics,alt.home.repair,rec.boats

On 7/26/07 8:34 PM, in article , "HeyBub"
wrote:

Don White wrote:

I suggest the simpliest thing is to just give California and Texas
back to the Mexicans.
After all, weren't they the rightful owners before losing the
territories by force?

Texas was an independent Republic, not part of Mexico, when it joined the
union as a state.

Those stupid ****s don't know anything except where to take a dump,
sometimes...

Posted to rec.org.mensa,houston.general,mn.politics,alt.home.repair,rec.boats

Default An example of the Brown Pride Garbage Coming Into the USA (and several of the hateful racist bigots already here)

On Jul 25, 8:05�pm, Ted wrote:
On Jul 25, 1:29 pm, "

wrote:
[...]

babies to school with them!- Hide quoted text -

Posted to alt.home.repair

"George Kerby" wrote

Those stupid ****s don't know anything except where to take a dump,
sometimes...

If you have ever worked on a jobsite with them, half of them do not
understand portable toilets. They are use to crapping into a hole in the
ground, and can never figure it out that the secret is to sit down. But,
then, hygiene conditions are so poor where they are, they don't want any
contact with any surface. So they squat and halfway aim, and let fly.
Sometimes it makes it in the opening, most times not.

You cannot expect anyone who doesn't know the basic nuances of a Portable
Toilet to understand such topics as the English language, and what they're
supposed to learn in order to become citizens, even though that has been
diluted greatly.

Or that we live in a country based on laws, and then the first thing they do
is break laws to get here and stay here.

I like the idea of giving California to them. It would serve all those
California liberals right who got this thing started in the first place.
Then change the law so that any illegal alien in the US could be shot on
sight, no questions asked, and no repercussions. Open season.

But it ain't gonna happen. So, people, learn to speak Spanish, and dust off
your sombrero. Move to the country and bunker in.

Steve, a descendent of immigrants who did it the legal way

Posted to rec.org.mensa,houston.general,mn.politics,alt.home.repair,rec.boats

"George Kerby"

Thank you very much!

You'r welcome...But ehm.. could you still answer my question?

Christine, nagging!

Posted to rec.org.mensa,houston.general,mn.politics,alt.home.repair,rec.boats

"Jeff Rigby"

No Texas and California belonged to Indians as the previous inhabitants

were
all killed off by a meteor strike.

I didn't know meteors could strike too? But how any strike could kill
people?

Christine!

Posted to alt.home.repair

"SteveB" wrote in
:

I like the idea of giving California to them. It would serve all
those California liberals right who got this thing started in the
first place. Then change the law so that any illegal alien in the US
could be shot on sight, no questions asked, and no repercussions.
Open season.

But it ain't gonna happen. So, people, learn to speak Spanish, and
dust off your sombrero. Move to the country and bunker in.

Steve, a descendent of immigrants who did it the legal way

REALLY???
Hmmm...What goes around, comes around.
Maybe we should give all the land back to the native Americans.
-----------------
-----------------

Posted to rec.org.mensa,houston.general,mn.politics,alt.home.repair,rec.boats

"George Kerby" wrote in message

On 7/26/07 5:47 PM, in article
et, "Calif Bill"
wrote:

"Don White" wrote in message

"Ted" wrote in message
ps.com...
On Jul 25, 1:29 pm, "
wrote:
[...]

WHACK!!!

But you just HAD to post, anyway.....

JUST ANOTHER BAD DAY IN SHRUBSUCKERLAND

Posted to rec.org.mensa,houston.general,mn.politics,alt.home.repair,rec.boats
Tim Tim is offline

agreed, Chuck.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"misterp" wrote in message
6.161...
"SteveB" wrote in
:

I like the idea of giving California to them. It would serve all
those California liberals right who got this thing started in the
first place. Then change the law so that any illegal alien in the US
could be shot on sight, no questions asked, and no repercussions.
Open season.

But it ain't gonna happen. So, people, learn to speak Spanish, and
dust off your sombrero. Move to the country and bunker in.

Steve, a descendent of immigrants who did it the legal way

REALLY???
Hmmm...What goes around, comes around.
Maybe we should give all the land back to the native Americans.

That would be the fair thing to do. They were doing wonderfully before we
got here. They had a system where men hunted and fished. The women did all
the menial work. They had no money. They had no taxes.

Then the white man comes along, and says, "I'm going to fix all this for
you."

If you want a good read, read, "Bury My Heart At Wounded Knee."
Lie after lie after lie.

The Indians were intelligent articulate people. They were excellent
strategists. They were people of high values. They would have made
excellent allies in the development of this country, but we chose to make
enemies of them. They were even willing to share the land, you take half,
we take half. But no.

The illegal aliens will destroy this country's culture as badly we the white
man destroyed the native American's.

I have total sympathy for what happened to the American Indians. I have
NONE for the current alien situation.

Steve

Posted to rec.org.mensa,houston.general,mn.politics,alt.home.repair,rec.boats

"George Kerby" wrote in message

On 7/27/07 4:30 PM, in article
, "pitchforks and torches"
wrote:

"George Kerby" wrote in message

On 7/26/07 7:44 PM, in article , "HK"
wrote:

Don White wrote:
"George Kerby" wrote in message
You are talking to a canuck who has about as much mental ability as a
paramecium. The most he is capable: "Got a smoke, eh?".

Don't expect a response of one who is versed in US History. Or any
history,
for that matter...

I can see why the US gov't allows so many Mexicans in. They hope to
improve
the gene pool in spite of above poster & his ilk.

I'd far prefer to have some hard-working, family oriented Mexican
immigrants living in my neighborhood than these examples of worthless
white trash.
You two homeboys need to get a room and have your way with each other.

WHACK!!!

You mean like Shrub and his Cheerleading squad fellow 'member' ( and
room-mate )
Victor Ashe, 'America's Gay Mayor'? Or do you mean like Shrub and Jeff
( 'He
checks into the Whitehouse, but he doesn't check out' ) Gannon? Or maybe
the
weekly 'meetings' between the pResident
Ted Haggert?

So late for the party. Too bad that you just don't keep up with the
parade,
dip****...

WHACK!!!

Chuckle...yer kinda Freudian and slippery there, Gorge. Or maybe... just
stupid and degenerate.

I'm glad that I didn't make it to THAT 'party'....( shudder...).
So.....uh.....just curious...was Shrub the 'host' or 'hostess' at that
'party'?

And I don't wanna join you Rethuglies in any of your 'parades'.
The only one who doesn't get it in the ass is the last guy in the line...

And I'll pass on yer offer of the 'dip****'.
I won't even ponder where OR how you dipped it.....but I think it's obvious.

Enjoy!

CAGE RETHUGLICANS, NOT VOTERS!!!!!

Posted to rec.org.mensa,houston.general,mn.politics,alt.home.repair,rec.boats

On Thu, 26 Jul 2007, Reginald P. Smithers III wrote:

Don White wrote:

I suggest the simpliest thing is to just give California and Texas back to
the Mexicans.
After all, weren't they the rightful owners before losing the territories
by force?

Don,
Who were the rightful owners of Halifax before the French and British took
over the territory by force?

Either the Knights Templar or the SPBQSA...