Posted to alt.home.repair
Eigenvector Eigenvector is offline

Default An Example Of The "Brown Pride" Garbage Coming Into The USA (YouTube video)

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message
"Calif Bill" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Don White" wrote in message

"Ted" wrote in message
ps.com...
On Jul 25, 1:29 pm, "
wrote:
On Jul 17, 9:52 am, Stuart Jackson wrote:

Most of the kids in these videos are anchor babies (ie. children of
illlegal aliens) and this is how they turn out. These leeches get
food stamps, welfare, free education, free health care, etc. all
courtesy of the U.S.
taxpayer...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1N6j...elated&search=
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1N6j...elated&search=
Oh the "joys" of diversity!!

I have several neighbors who are public school teachers. They've ALL
confirmed what one of them (a high school teacher) told me about a
year ago (one of the things which we often talk about is the illegal
alien invasion and colonization of America, the consequences of which
they deal with daily): since the Spring 2006 illegal alien street
demonstrations they've seen a noticeable increase in their number of
anchor baby students who flat-out refuse to stand for the morning
Pledge of Allegiance. One told me that when he asked one why he
wouldn't stand the anchor baby (who's costing U.S. taxpayers $12,000/
year to school, not including all the other benefits such as free
breakfast and lunch daily, future racial preferences etc.) responded
by saying something to the effect, "F*ck this country, ĄSOY MEXICANO!
This was a kid who wasprobably born in the USA and spoke English,
incidentally.

This is how it apprently is in California. I wonder how it is in
other parts of the country?

By the way, the high school teachers often regale me with incidents
they regularly observe of their anchor baby/recemtly-arrived illegal
alien "students" (I use that term lightly) practically fornicating in
public view on the school grounds, regardless of teachers,
administrators, cafeteria personnel or other students being present. I
believe in most of their schools there are also day care facilties for
the numerous young-teen anchor babies who actually bring their own
babies to school with them!

I suggest the simpliest thing is to just give California and Texas back
to the Mexicans.
After all, weren't they the rightful owners before losing the
territories by force?

No. California was bought from the Mexican Government. And they only
had it for 30 years. And Most of California was not Mexican anyway. The
Russian's had a fort about 100 miles north of San Francisco.

Your spelling and grammar completely detract from anything you have to
say. Idiot.

What's wrong with his spelling? Okay some of the sentence structure was
off, but I've seen worse.