Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 30-year-old air conditioner repairman stomped to death - people cheer

Good riddance air conditioner repairman.

Posted to alt.home.repair
No Name

Default 30-year-old air conditioner repairman stomped to death, OP is an IDIOT

"valvejob" wrote in message

Good riddance air conditioner repairman.

Why don't you read the whole story?

NOBODY WAS CHEERING!!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE

BANGKOK, Thailand - An angry circus elephant in eastern Thailand grabbed a
man who had provoked him and then stomped on him until he was fatally
injured, police said Saturday.

Surat Kaenthip, a 30-year-old air conditioner repairman, had hit the
six-year-old elephant while he was resting in an open field Friday in Rayong
province, 90 miles east of Bangkok, said police Lt. Col. Thanit Saeniwong na
Ayuddhaya.

"The elephant then grabbed the man's body with his trunk and hurled him on
to the ground before stomping on his body," he said.

Rescuers were deterred from helping Surat because the elephant ran toward
them in a threatening manner, Thanit said. They eventually succeeded in
taking Surat away but he later died in hospital from a cracked skull.

Onlookers then managed to temporally placate the elephant by feeding him
bunches of bananas, but he turned angry again, and dented a pickup truck
parked nearby before his trainer - who had been away - returned and managed
to calm him down, Thanit said.

Posted to alt.home.repair
CJT CJT is offline

valvejob wrote:

Good riddance air conditioner repairman.

It seems he had the demeanor of many A/C repairmen, kicking away
without provocation.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jul 22, 9:37 pm, valvejob wrote:
Good riddance air conditioner repairman.

You must have had a bad experience with an AC repair
man. Most of them that I know are regular hard working
people (most of them). What's your problem?

[8~{} Uncle Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 23 Jul 2007 06:56:29 -0000, wrote:

On Jul 22, 9:37 pm, valvejob wrote:
Good riddance air conditioner repairman.

You must have had a bad experience with an AC repair
man. Most of them that I know are regular hard working
people (most of them). What's your problem?

[8~{} Uncle Monster

I don't guess you have ever watched 20/20.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 30-year-old air conditioner repairman stomped to death -people...

he must have been one of those pompus a/c men that post here.. makes
everyone mad..even elephants.

Posted to alt.home.repair
No Name

"valvejob" wrote in message
On Mon, 23 Jul 2007 06:56:29 -0000, wrote:

On Jul 22, 9:37 pm, valvejob wrote:
Good riddance air conditioner repairman.

You must have had a bad experience with an AC repair
man. Most of them that I know are regular hard working
people (most of them). What's your problem?

[8~{} Uncle Monster

I don't guess you have ever watched 20/20.

So they're all bad, right?

There's people in jail that are in your line of work, does that mean you
belong there too?

Geez, get a clue!

Posted to alt.home.repair
CJT CJT is offline

wrote:
On Jul 22, 9:37 pm, valvejob wrote:

Good riddance air conditioner repairman.

You must have had a bad experience with an AC repair
man. Most of them that I know are regular hard working
people (most of them). What's your problem?

[8~{} Uncle Monster

He's probably visited alt.hvac