Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Agloco ???

What is AGLOCO all about?
AGLOCO is the first Internet based economic network, which enables
you as a Member to Get your share of the Internet. Advertiser's,
search companies, online merchants and other businesses currently pay
lots of companies to deliver people like you to them for attention and
commerce. With AGLOCO they will be paying YOUR company. AGLOCO is
also a global community of Internet users whose active Members can
paid for all their online activity. By downloading our proprietary
Viewbar technology, members benefit from engaging content tailored to
their interests. AGLOCO also pays its members to refer their friends
to the community (and for those friends to refer more friends through
four levels of extended referrals.)Find out more »

How do I earn cash and shares?
Sign up, use the web as usual and earn cash and shares - it really is
that simple. Once you install the Viewbar software it automatically
records the time you're actively online, and we pay you for it. But
the first step is to sign up and become a member. It's fast and it's
free. If you refer your friends and family we'll pay you even more
cash and shares. Visit our Referral Center for helpful tips.

How do referrals work?
AGLOCO pays you an hourly rate when the friends and family who you
recruit use the web while using the Viewbar (they're called "direct
referrals"), and for people your referrals recruit ('extended
referrals'). Extended referrals continue for four levels past your
original referral, and there is no limit to the number of referrals
you can accumulate. Check out our Referral Page for more information.

Are there rules or restrictions?
There are some rules, and all are intended for the benefit of AGLOCO
members:
· Each person can only sign up once, creating an account for him
or
herself, and may not establish an account on behalf of anyone else.
Nor can accounts be transferred between people.
· No spamming. AGLOCO strictly forbids spamming to get
referrals.
This means you can only tell people you know or who explicitly agree
to receive your invitation to be referred. See our Anti-spam Policy.
If you use spam to try to get referrals, your account will be
terminated.
· The maximum number of payable hours per month is currently 5.
Over
time, depending on several variables that number may increase, or it
may decrease, at AGLOCO 's discretion.
· You have to surf yourself to get the benefit of your
referrals'
surfing. If you surf only 50% of the maximum payable hours in a month,
and your referrals each surf 100%, you will be credited with only 50%
of the payable surfing time for each referral. See our Global Payments
Table for details of payable hours by country.
· All information submitted during signup must be accurate;
members
who deal with AGLOCO in a fraudulent fashion will forfeit their
memberships, their account balance, and their referrals. All of this
information is in our Membership Agreement, which you must read before
joining AGLOCO or downloading and using the Viewbar software.

Do I need to buy anything?
AGLOCO Membership is absolutely free, and you will never have to buy
or sell anything. Simply sign up, download your free copy of the
Viewbar software, refer your friends and family, and get your share
of the Internet!

Why is AGLOCO giving 100% of its stock to its Members?
We believe that the Internet should be a platform for the users to
benefit from, and if anyone generates money from users normal online
activities, it should be the users themselves. See Cash and Shares »

What is AGLOCO 's Privacy Policy?
AGLOCO is totally committed to your privacy. We do not sell, rent or
give away your personally identifiable personal information to any
marketer or advertiser. We have a detailed Privacy Policy which
explains in plain language how we protect your privacy. Read our
Privacy Policy »

What will my shares be worth?
The greater the number of AGLOCO users the more the shares will be
worth. We are currently in the process of listing the company on the
London Stock Exchange (AIM), and the market will decide what the value
will be as is the case with any public company.

Can I give my cash and shares directly to charity?
Yes, you will be able to give you cash and/or shares directly to the
Charity of your choice. AGLOCO is currently setting up the necessary
website pages and documentation needed for a Charity to be on the
AGLOCO list. The AGLOCO Foundation was started by the founding team
and most of them have picked this Charity for their share distribution
they get from being AGLOCO Members.

Can I have more than one account?
No, membership to AGLOCO is limited to one account per person.
Registering under different names will violate the membership rules,
and may lead to cancellation of your account.

MEMBERSHIP

Is AGLOCO free to join?
Yes! AGLOCO is completely FREE, there are no hidden fees and no
premium accounts. You will NEVER be asked to pay for membership. Click
here to join »

www.agloco.com/r/BBGB4184

How do I create an account?
Accounts can be created by visiting the AGLOCO website at
www.agloco.com/registration.

Do I need to be referred by an existing Member to join?
No, you can join AGLOCO directly - but if you were referred make sure
you enter your referrer's ID number when you sign up.

What if I want to quit?
AGLOCO does its best to give you all the advantages you want on the
Internet, but there are no obligations to maintain your Membership.
You may quit at any time. If you cancel your account, you forfeit any
account balances and any referrals. Of course, you can rejoin whenever
you want but you'll start out without any balance or referrals. To
cancel your membership, you can send an email to
.

MEMBER REWARDS

How does AGLOCO make money?
AGLOCO will generate revenue from many different sources. Please
click here to see some sources of revenue.

How do I make money?
AGLOCO will channel money to you. Your normal online activities
generate money that is not currently given to you.

As a shareholder, will I have any financial responsibilities?
No. the shares you get do not bind you to any corporate financial
responsibilities.

Will it cost me anything if I later decide that I don't want the
shares?
No! It will not cost you anything to refuse acceptance of the shares
and/or money generated by your account.

What is a share?
A share is a unit representing a measure of ownership in a
corporation.

What happens if I do not receive my earnings/money?
Please contact the AGLOCO Member Services Department if you are not
receiving payments.

How will you (Development Team/Founders) make money if all the AGLOCO
shares are given to Members?
AGLOCO pays a 10% fee to its management company - much like Tom
Cruise has an agent that he pays 10%. In order to make and keep
AGLOCO a vibrant community it needs to attract the best management it
can - since no stock is give to managers, founders or venture
capitalists (only Members are issued stock) this fee is the incentive
to attract the best talent to help run AGLOCO .

PRIVACY & SPAM Click here to read the latest interview with AGLOCO's
Chief Internet Privacy Officer

Does AGLOCO sell or distribute my information?
NO. Your information will never be given out, shared or sold to
anyone. Please click here to see our privacy policy.

What is AGLOCO 's spam policy?
AGLOCO is against spam, and prohibits our Members from using spam to
promote AGLOCO . Anyone caught spamming will have their membership
terminated, and they will forfeit all their AGLOCO benefits. For more
details, click here to see our anti-spam policy.

How do I report a spammer?
If you have been spammed, please forward the entire message (including
all headers) to our Abuse Department at:
If you have
received spam via another method (such as IM or SMS), please copy all
the relevant information into an email and send it to us. The more
information you provide, the better we will be able to investigate and
take appropriate action.

How can I ensure that I don't spam people??
The easiest way to avoid spamming is to be thoughtful about who you
send email to. Stick to your friends, family, and other people with
whom you have a business or personal relationship, the sort of people
who would not be surprised to hear from you. When in doubt - DON'T!
For more information, please click here to see our anti-spam policy

WEBSITE

How do I login to my account?
You can login to your accounts by visiting the AGLOCO website at
www.agloco.com/signin.

I have tried to use the website and cannot register. What shall I do?
Please be sure that you had completed all the "required files" before
clicking on "I agree". Also, if you don't agree the "Membership
Agreement" you cannot become an AGLOCO Member.

How do I report a site error
Please report any errors on this site to webmaster at agloco.com

If you don't find the answer to your question above, please send us an
email at .
We will respond to your question within 24 to 48 hours.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Agloco spammer

yakamoz writes:
· No spamming. AGLOCO strictly forbids spamming to get
referrals.
This means you can only tell people you know or who explicitly agree
to receive your invitation to be referred. See our Anti-spam Policy.
If you use spam to try to get referrals, your account will be
terminated.

I guess this turkey couldn't be bothered to read the Agloco policies
before deciding to spam, and also couldn't be bothered to edit the
information they posted to avoid looking like a complete idiot.

Dave

agloco ¸Tîî Home Repair 3 June 18th 07 02:41 AM
AGLOCO [email protected] Home Repair 0 June 17th 07 12:40 AM
AGLOCO THE NEW INTERNET WAVE samaglococ Home Repair 0 June 2nd 07 07:56 PM
AGLOCO Rashde0958 Home Repair 0 March 29th 07 09:42 PM
AGLOCO- this worries Google [email protected] Home Ownership 0 March 18th 07 07:57 PM