Posted to alt.home.repair

Default AGLOCO

http://www.agloco.com/r/BBCY2667

AGLOCO is a simple toolbar. They call it Viewbar. It is a small
toolbar
that rests on the bottom of your screen while you surf the Internet.
The Viewbar keeps track of your online interests and preferences,
and uses that information to deliver the most valuable message to you
at the right time.
It also has a search engine and a IM program.

Agloco will pay me for surfing,why would they pay me for that?

Everyone knows Google today, we make all our searches with it.
Do you know how much they are making a year? Their endorsement was
10.6 billion usd in 2006.
3.5 billion of the amount was net profit which occured because you
Google for your searches.
The ads are 99% of the company's income. Do you get anything from this
amount?
Google paid 1.6 billion usd to Youtube. You uploaded your videos, 3
guys took the 1,6 billion.
Is it fair? It is the members that make these sites and services
valuable.

AGLOCO is a smart software designed to share their profit with their
users: You.
They will share 90% of their profit with agloco participants.
Hmm... Sounds nice. How much money can I make?

You became a member to AGLOCO, you downloaded and installed the
viewbar. You are surfing online
at least 5 hours amonth.
In these conditions the company will earn approximately 12.5 usd, they
will give 5 dollars to you,
6.25 usds to your 5 level referrers. The company will keep 1.25 usd
from the total.
Here most important pre-condition for you is to make your referral
network. You'll get money from
up to 5 levels below you.

As an example: You refered 10 friends to AGLOCO. Your friends did not
work as hard as you and made
just 3 new members each.
And let's assume that, the new members made 3 members each also. As
you are getting money from the
members up to 5 levels below you, your monthly income will be
approximately 1517.5 usd.
You can calculate how much you can make monthly for different
scenarios with
the member calculator at AGLOCO's web site.

How do I get my Money?
The money you earned will be transferred into your bank account. If
you wish you can get it by check or Paypal.
Will I be asked for a fee when I become a member or when I download
the software? Is this an illegal pyramid scheme?

Membership is completely free. Pyramid schemes work on the basis of
passing the new member's entrance fee to
older members.
In AGLOCO, you will get your share from the internet profits. The only
relevance between two is, the first members,
who makes a good referral network, will get more of the share .

Google has made enough money. Even if it's not that much, you can
start making money right now by owning the
internet by AGLOCO.
Seems worth giving a try, nothing to lose but we can make nice amounts
if all goes well. How will I start?

You can directly go to sigin page of AGLOCO by clicking he
http://www.agloco.com/r/BBCY2667 . Join the economic network by
filling the form.

You'll recieve an activation e-mail including your password. Check
your junk/spam folder, if you don't recieve it.
If not there also, fill the ''forgot your info'' part. They will send
your e-mail.
You need to click the link in your e-mail and activate your account.
You will be asked to change your password.
Enter a new password that you won't forget. In the second mail, they
will send your referral link,
like: http://www.agloco.com/r/BBCY2667 .You should tell your friends
to use your link
so that they will be connected to you and you will earn money from
their membership.

agloco ¸Tîî Home Repair 3 June 18th 07 02:41 AM
AGLOCO Rashde0958 Home Repair 0 March 29th 07 09:42 PM
NEW MONEY NETWORK AGLOCO efendy Home Repair 1 February 11th 07 03:26 PM
NEW MONEY NETWORK AGLOCO efendy Home Repair 0 February 11th 07 12:55 PM
NEW MONEY NETWORK AGLOCO efendy Home Repair 0 February 11th 07 12:55 PM