Posted to alt.home.repair

Default AGLOCO

Ladies and gentlemen, hello

URGENT Signup and Promote.
A February, 2007 start New Network Business.
This business may become standard of Internet such as
Google and Yahoo.Participation is free of charge.Let's signup and
promote.
This note is mainly to offer
you a chance to help build AGLOCO ? it is a Member-owned Internet
community.
Here is why I would like you to help. First ? it is free. Second - it
is quick and easy to join. Third ? AGLOCO's purpose is to get its
members their share of the money generated on the Internet (i.e. you
make money)
.. And lastly ? if you help build the AGLOCO network you can make much
more.
Here is a link to sign up
(it automatically records me as referring you with my ID BBCR2708)
www.agloco.com/r/BBCR2708
AGLOCO works with a toolbar
type software called a Viewbar. Privacy is very strict so no spyware,
popups or spam.
As to how much money you can make, there is a study which says the
average user should get $5 to $15 a month.
(But less at the beginning.) Click here to read the report.
http://simmonsreport.spaces.live.com
How much can you make helping to build the network? The Simmons Report
predicts $30 per referral. I have 200,
but a friend of mine RZ McCall has over 8,000. He has a great blog
site http://mccallsnotes.spaces.live.com.
AGLOCO is in their beta phase which is the best time to help them
build out the network.
So please join now and help build the network. Have questions? Their
website has all the details so go there

www.agloco.com/r/BBCR2708

AGLOCO- this worries Google [email protected] Home Ownership 1 March 11th 07 06:11 PM
NEW MONEY NETWORK AGLOCO efendy UK diy 0 February 12th 07 11:34 PM
NEW MONEY NETWORK AGLOCO efendy Home Repair 1 February 11th 07 03:26 PM
NEW MONEY NETWORK AGLOCO efendy Home Repair 0 February 11th 07 12:55 PM
NEW MONEY NETWORK AGLOCO efendy Home Repair 0 February 11th 07 12:55 PM