Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default gas ranges - DCS vs Viking vs Wolf?

I'm remodeling my kitchen and have decided to splurge on a pro-style (zero
clearance) 30" range. The main contenders seem to be DCS, Viking and Wolf.
I'm leaning toward the DCS, but would welcome any feedback from folks with
first-hand experience with any of the above. Thanks.

Joe

Speaking of Speed Ranges in Drill Presses... Proctologically Violated©® Metalworking 0 March 18th 06 11:37 PM
Fluke 8600A will not show zero on low VDC ranges Anders Johansson Electronics Repair 1 August 3rd 05 02:53 PM
Smoke (and other) Alarms - best suppliers of compatible ranges? [email protected] UK diy 33 December 6th 04 09:48 AM
Wolf tools Simon Avery UK diy 1 August 7th 03 12:43 PM
Pilot vs. Pilotless Gas Ranges Tom G Home Repair 8 July 19th 03 05:39 AM