Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Relocating hot air vent from wall to under kitchen base cabinet

Can it be done, yep. Does it look nice? Thats a
matter of opinion. I just relocated the ducts to another
location and all is good so far.

Tom

On Jul 10, 9:55 am, Mikepier wrote:
I am planning on renovating my kitchen soon and part of the job is to
remove a wall that has a hot air supply at the bottom. In its place I
have to put in a base cabinet. Is it possible for me to install
something similiar to a "kickspace heater" under a cabinet?
Anotherwords run ductwork from under the cabinet and have a vent grill
on the kickpanel.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jul 10, 1:45 pm, wrote:
Can it be done, yep. Does it look nice? Thats a
matter of opinion. I just relocated the ducts to another
location and all is good so far.

Tom

On Jul 10, 9:55 am, Mikepier wrote:

I am planning on renovating my kitchen soon and part of the job is to
remove a wall that has a hot air supply at the bottom. In its place I
have to put in a base cabinet. Is it possible for me to install
something similiar to a "kickspace heater" under a cabinet?
Anotherwords run ductwork from under the cabinet and have a vent grill
on the kickpanel.- Hide quoted text -

I could make it into a floor vent, but I think that would be more
noticeable than hiding it under a base cabinet.