Posted to alt.home.repair

Default World's First Healthy Coffee

www.myganocoffee.net

Healthy Coffee
·
Delicious Brazilian Gourmet Coffee With. . .
·
200 Nutritious Ingredients
·
165 Antioxidants - Anti Aging
·
Non Acidic - No Upset Stomach, No Acid Coffee Breath and a Better
Taste
·
Lower Caffeine - Better Energy Boost, No Jittery Nerves or Insomnia
·
Reduces Stress and Fatigue
·
Strengthens Immune System
·
Improves Memory and Mental Clarity
·
Even Curbs Appetite for Weight Loss
Try It!
Join over 3 million customers worldwide enjoying the
world's 1st delicious, healthy coffee, tea, and hot chocolate
from Gano Excel

www.myganocoffee.net

Posted to alt.home.repair

Made of 100% SPAM
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jul 8, 1:12 am, spudz wrote:
www.myganocoffee.net

Healthy Coffee
·
[...]

Do you mean that I've been drinking SICK coffee all my life?

Lewis.

*****

Posted to alt.home.repair

"jJim McLaughlin" wrote in message
. ..

Made of 100% SPAM

Spam coffee, YUM!

Posted to alt.home.repair

spudz wrote in news:1183875179.065544.84420
@w3g2000hsg.googlegroups.com:

www.myganocoffee.net

Healthy Coffee
·
[...]

If it won't stain a glass coffe cup I ain't drinkin' it.

--
SPAM bots eat me!
From: Reply-to:
From: Reply-to:
From: Reply-to:
From: Reply-to:
From: abuse@localhost Reply-to: abuse@localhost
From: Reply-to:
From: Reply-to:

This link puts the spam bots into a loop:
http://www.hostedscripts.com/scripts/antispam.html

Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

On Sun, 08 Jul 2007 17:41:01 -0000, "
wrote:

Do you mean that I've been drinking SICK coffee all my life?

Lewis.

"Waitress, this coffee tastes like mud!"

"Well it was ground this morning."

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Do you mean that I've been drinking SICK coffee all my life?

Lewis.

"Waitress, this coffee tastes like mud!"

"Well it was ground this morning."

All natural food (and coffee) is disgusting.

Get your free 13-week supply of COFFIEST! today!
Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

On Sun, 08 Jul 2007 22:05:49 -0400, Stan
wrote:

On Sun, 08 Jul 2007 19:35:50 -0500, Harry
wrote:

All natural food (and coffee) is disgusting.

If God had intended man to eat natural foods, he would not have
invented Twinkies.....

If God had meant me to be nice to people, he would have given me some
compassion.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Coffee is not "healthy". People are healthy, animals are
healthy; in colloquial usage, one can have "healthy suspicions"
about something. etc..

Coffee is HEALTHFUL. Same with other foods and drinks.

What's the use....

Just curious ... what's your take on the term "healthy environment?"

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jul 9, 4:11 pm, "Charles" wrote:
Coffee is not "healthy". People are healthy, animals are
healthy; in colloquial usage, one can have "healthy suspicions"
about something. etc..

Coffee is HEALTHFUL. Same with other foods and drinks.

What's the use....

Just curious ... what's your take on the term "healthy environment?"

I think it is grammatically incorrect and I would prefer to see
"salubrious environment". Its much healthier. :-)

Lewis.

*****