Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Kenmore Master Flame

While cleaning our grill my boyfriend knocked the ignition wire
loose!!

I can't figure out where it goes. I looked under it and don't see
where a connection had been. Any and all help is really needed!

Thank you!!

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote ...
While cleaning our grill my boyfriend knocked the ignition wire
loose!!

I can't figure out where it goes. I looked under it and don't see
where a connection had been. Any and all help is really needed!

The igniter wire terminal usually pushes on to the back end of the igniter
button, as shown he
http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/produ...id=07110081000

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 30, 4:45 pm, mm wrote:
On Sat, 30 Jun 2007 08:07:14 -0700, wrote:
While cleaning our grill my boyfriend knocked the ignition wire
loose!!

I can't figure out where it goes. I looked under it and don't see
where a connection had been. Any and all help is really needed!

Thank you!!

Which end is still connected and which end isn't?

The side on the button is still connected! Its the side that goes to
the burner that isn't!

flame sprayer? Gunner Metalworking 29 March 11th 06 08:47 AM
flame birch Lee Woodworking 3 February 22nd 06 10:24 PM
Flame Birch Fingersintact Woodworking 3 February 21st 06 12:57 PM
Oven flame s--p--o--n--i--x UK diy 6 July 5th 05 04:27 PM