Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac,sci.electronics.repair

Default Portable A/C

kool writes:

What have YOU done toward genuine contributions that make MY modern life
possible? Just curious!

Hard to say. YOU hide your identity. Must not have read my sermons on the
cowardice of anonymity.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac,sci.electronics.repair
m m is offline

Well, I cannot find a link now but remember the price, it was about 2000
USD for brand new one. There is a small rectangular flexible cable
connecting units. In mine, the cable dimension is 2 x 4 centimetres and
length about 2 metres. I put it through a tiny hole at the bottom of the
door in the corner. The hole is hardly visible.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac,sci.electronics.repair

In article jcehi.73517$NV3.41246@pd7urf2no, "kool" wrote:

"Richard J Kinch" wrote in message

So if you're gonna run down those on the upper tail of the bell curve,
then just make fun of their pocket protectors or whatever, not their
genuine contributions that make your modern life possible.

What have YOU done toward genuine contributions that make MY modern life
possible? Just curious! Invent the pocket protector?

Well, he did put up this page with superb directions for replacing a garage
door torsion spring....
http://www.truetex.com/garage.htm

--
Regards,

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac,sci.electronics.repair

Stay way from Friedrick it is a cheepest **** had anyone built so far
Tony

"Tom Del Rosso" wrote in message
Any recommendations for a portable A/C, about 8000 BTU (the kind with a
flexible duct that goes into the window)?

I don't need heat from it -- just A/C and dehumidification.

The names Soleus and Amcor pop up a lot. The familiar names like
Friedrick
don't seem to have anything at all.

--

Reply in group, but if emailing add another
zero, and remove the last word.

Portable A/C Tom Del Rosso Electronics Repair 84 June 30th 07 08:11 PM
Portable drill John Lynch Home Repair 36 September 10th 06 04:37 PM
Anyone uses portable AC? Amanda Home Repair 4 July 23rd 06 06:08 PM
Portable A/C? [email protected] Home Ownership 6 June 21st 06 05:33 PM
There Is a Portable Lawrence L'Hote Woodworking 11 August 31st 05 02:09 PM