Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Clearing a culvert drain...

Our culvert drain backs up spilling excess water onto our gravel
driveway. I'm thinking it's mostly dirt clay, twigs and leaves.

I was going to use a snake to clean it out but it's at the base of our
driveway and there is no electric outlet nearby.

Any other sugestions?

TIA,
Steven

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 25, 9:20?am, BlinnPR wrote:
Our culvert drain backs up spilling excess water onto our gravel
driveway. I'm thinking it's mostly dirt clay, twigs and leaves.

I was going to use a snake to clean it out but it's at the base of our
driveway and there is no electric outlet nearby.

Any other sugestions?

TIA,
Steven

how big in diameter is it?

Posted to alt.home.repair

"BlinnPR" wrote in message
I was going to use a snake to clean it out but it's at the base of our
driveway and there is no electric outlet nearby.

Any other sugestions?

Extension cord? Generator?

Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

On Mon, 25 Jun 2007 17:20:10 -0700, "Bob F"
wrote:

"BlinnPR" wrote in message
ups.com...
Our culvert drain backs up spilling excess water onto our gravel
driveway. I'm thinking it's mostly dirt clay, twigs and leaves.

I was going to use a snake to clean it out but it's at the base of
our
driveway and there is no electric outlet nearby.

Any other sugestions?

Manual snake?

Are you crazy. God didn't give us electricity so that we could do
things manually. This is America, for gosh sakes.

But you could be right.

Bob