Posted to alt.home.repair

Default I am looking for some cleaning tips.

Me and my buddy made a website called www.CleaningTips.com , its
basically a forum and blog driven web site dedicated to a source
people can goto to find out how to clean and remove stains from pretty
much anything. Problem is, as of yet, you couldn't find out how to
clean anything right now cause the site is new and no one has found it
yet.

We don't know enough about cleaning and tips and tricks to really fill
the site. Were looking to get more useful content so that the website
eventually shows up in search results.

If anyone here is interested, visit www.CleaningTips.com/forum.html , and if there is
anything you could add to the site please feel free to do so. Also,
email me if you find anything that could improve the site or if
something doesn't seem to be working.

Posted to alt.home.repair

I messed up the URLs, but its just simply www.CleaningTips.com

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article , "JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:
[snipped]
GET
LIFE

And of course you just had to repost the whole thing, didn't you?
Posted to alt.home.repair

You can clean up that broken and useless URL?

No? I didn't think so.

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

ups.com...
:
: We don't know enough about cleaning and tips and tricks to
really fill
: the site. Were looking to get more useful content so that the
website
: eventually shows up in search results.
:
: If anyone here is interested, visit
www.CleaningTips.com/forum.html , and if
there is
: anything you could add to the site please feel free to do so.
Also,
: email me if you find anything that could improve the site or if
: something doesn't seem to be working.
:

Posted to alt.home.repair

CleaningTips.com is a online community of expert cleaning
professionals and residential cleaning guru's. Browse and
participate in our forums filled with tons of free cleaning
information. Create your own blog and write about your personal
cleaning experiences, tips and techniques. View our cleaning
downloads section and find cleaning related software and
documents for your personal use. Stay clean with
CleaningTips.com!

You also messed up the punctuation. Guru's is posessive. For
example, we will clean with the guru's bush, to clean the mess
left by the guru's dog.

Plural requires no apostrophe.

--

Christopher A. Young