Posted to alt.home.repair

Default I am looking for some cleaning tips.

You can clean up that broken and useless URL?

No? I didn't think so.

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

wrote in message
ups.com...
: Me and my buddy made a website called www.CleaningTips.com ,
its
: basically a forum and blog driven web site dedicated to a
source
: people can goto to find out how to clean and remove stains from
pretty
: much anything. Problem is, as of yet, you couldn't find out how
: clean anything right now cause the site is new and no one has
found it
: yet.
:
: We don't know enough about cleaning and tips and tricks to
really fill
: the site. Were looking to get more useful content so that the
website
: eventually shows up in search results.
:
: If anyone here is interested, visit
www.CleaningTips.com/forum.html , and if
there is
: anything you could add to the site please feel free to do so.
Also,
: email me if you find anything that could improve the site or if
: something doesn't seem to be working.
: