Posted to alt.architecture,alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair

Default Killing three birds with one stone

I am sure you are all aware of the Duke lacrosse travesty and the ex-
DA's disbarment, and how Nifong pursued his own political agenda at
the cost of a college lacrosse team (championship caliber), town unity
and individual students' lives.

Disbarment and lawsuits only go so far, it's not enough. So here's
the deal.

I propose a truly lasting punishment for the ex-DA interminable
douchebag - make his name an invective.

Nifong! It already sounds like a curse, so why not?

Examples:
Are you outta your Nifong mind?!
Go Nifong yourself.
I stepped in a pile of still steaming Nifong.

When someone's very name becomes a source of national and
international ridicule, _that_ is a fitting punishment!

Try it - it'll catch on.

Posted to alt.architecture,alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair
Pat Pat is offline

On Jun 19, 3:00 pm, RicodJour wrote:
I am sure you are all aware of the Duke lacrosse travesty and the ex-
DA's disbarment, and how Nifong pursued his own political agenda at
the cost of a college lacrosse team (championship caliber), town unity
and individual students' lives.

Disbarment and lawsuits only go so far, it's not enough. So here's
the deal.

I propose a truly lasting punishment for the ex-DA interminable
douchebag - make his name an invective.

Nifong! It already sounds like a curse, so why not?

Examples:
Are you outta your Nifong mind?!
Go Nifong yourself.
I stepped in a pile of still steaming Nifong.

When someone's very name becomes a source of national and
international ridicule, _that_ is a fitting punishment!

Try it - it'll catch on.

After the OJ tried, I heard people using Scheck as a verb. Like "I
didn't expect to get Schecked" or "I'm going to Scheck" him.

Posted to alt.architecture,alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair

On Tue, 19 Jun 2007 12:00:39 -0700, RicodJour
wrote:

I am sure you are all aware of the Duke lacrosse travesty and the ex-
DA's disbarment, and how Nifong pursued his own political agenda at
the cost of a college lacrosse team (championship caliber), town unity
and individual students' lives.

Disbarment and lawsuits only go so far, it's not enough. So here's
the deal.

I propose a truly lasting punishment for the ex-DA interminable
douchebag - make his name an invective.

Nifong! It already sounds like a curse, so why not?

Examples:
Are you outta your Nifong mind?!
Go Nifong yourself.
I stepped in a pile of still steaming Nifong.

When someone's very name becomes a source of national and
international ridicule, _that_ is a fitting punishment!

Try it - it'll catch on.

The wiki is already out.

I just got Nifonged!

The best that can happen; if he ever does any prison time it would be
in a state prison and not federal. Bubba is there to help..
--
Oren

...through the use of electrical or duct tape, achieve the configuration in the photo..
Posted to alt.architecture,alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair

On Tue, 19 Jun 2007 19:10:35 -0000, Pat
wrote:

After the OJ tried, I heard people using Scheck as a verb. Like "I
didn't expect to get Schecked" or "I'm going to Scheck" him.

Rodney King exclaimed - ..can't we all just get along!!!? ...
--
Oren

...through the use of electrical or duct tape, achieve the configuration in the photo..
Posted to alt.architecture,alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair
Art Art is offline

RicodJour wrote:
I am sure you are all aware of the Duke lacrosse travesty and the ex-
DA's disbarment, and how Nifong pursued his own political agenda at
the cost of a college lacrosse team (championship caliber), town unity
and individual students' lives.

Disbarment and lawsuits only go so far, it's not enough. So here's
the deal.

I propose a truly lasting punishment for the ex-DA interminable
douchebag - make his name an invective.

Nifong! It already sounds like a curse, so why not?

Examples:
Are you outta your Nifong mind?!
Go Nifong yourself.
I stepped in a pile of still steaming Nifong.

When someone's very name becomes a source of national and
international ridicule, _that_ is a fitting punishment!

Try it - it'll catch on.

What a good Nifong idea!

--
Art

Posted to alt.architecture,alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair

So you would condemn everyone else with the same last name to ridicule?

No matter what you think, the loss of his profession will follow him the
rest of his like. Admittedly, he deserves to pay a price for his actions,
but disbarment, is his life. I say, let the poor prick go in peace, he's
suffering enough.

"RicodJour" wrote in message
oups.com...
I am sure you are all aware of the Duke lacrosse travesty and the ex-
DA's disbarment, and how Nifong pursued his own political agenda at
the cost of a college lacrosse team (championship caliber), town unity
and individual students' lives.

Disbarment and lawsuits only go so far, it's not enough. So here's
the deal.

I propose a truly lasting punishment for the ex-DA interminable
douchebag - make his name an invective.

Nifong! It already sounds like a curse, so why not?

Examples:
Are you outta your Nifong mind?!
Go Nifong yourself.
I stepped in a pile of still steaming Nifong.

When someone's very name becomes a source of national and
international ridicule, _that_ is a fitting punishment!

Try it - it'll catch on.

Posted to alt.architecture,alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair

On Jun 19, 6:51 pm, Art wrote:
RicodJour wrote:
I am sure you are all aware of the Duke lacrosse travesty and the ex-
DA's disbarment, and how Nifong pursued his own political agenda at
the cost of a college lacrosse team (championship caliber), town unity
and individual students' lives.

Disbarment and lawsuits only go so far, it's not enough. So here's
the deal.

I propose a truly lasting punishment for the ex-DA interminable
douchebag - make his name an invective.

Nifong! It already sounds like a curse, so why not?

Examples:
Are you outta your Nifong mind?!
Go Nifong yourself.
I stepped in a pile of still steaming Nifong.

When someone's very name becomes a source of national and
international ridicule, _that_ is a fitting punishment!

Try it - it'll catch on.

What a good Nifong idea!

Excellent usage. You're a fast learner!

Posted to alt.architecture,alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair

On Jun 19, 7:45 pm, "Dennis" wrote:
So you would condemn everyone else with the same last name to ridicule?

No matter what you think, the loss of his profession will follow him the
rest of his like. Admittedly, he deserves to pay a price for his actions,
but disbarment, is his life. I say, let the poor prick go in peace, he's
suffering enough.

You must be Nigfonging me! He Nifonged up his life and a bunch of
other people's. He brought it upon himself. How would you like to be
one of the falsely accused trying to explain to your mother about the
rape charges?

The bleeding heart stuff should be saved for people who deserve it.
Let his kids change their names. Draconian measurements fit the
crime.

Posted to alt.architecture,alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair

I wonder how many other people are sitting in jail that
he screwed.

"RicodJour" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Jun 19, 7:45 pm, "Dennis"
wrote:
[...]

Posted to alt.architecture,alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair

Beats the Nifong out of some of the ideas I've heard.

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

"RicodJour" wrote in message
ups.com...
:
: Try it - it'll catch on.
:
:
: What a good Nifong idea!
:
: Excellent usage. You're a fast learner!
:
: R
:

Posted to alt.architecture,alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair

That Nifong guy was so busy trying to get his moment in the sun,
by Nifonging (Nifongating?) the Duke team players. It's about
Nifong time that he gets what's coming to him. "Two ways to do a
legal case, the wright way and the Nifong way".

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

"RicodJour" wrote in message
ups.com...
: On Jun 19, 7:45 pm, "Dennis" wrote:
[...]

Posted to alt.architecture,alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair

He probably screwed more people than the Duke team players. And
they are sitting in jail just waiting to Nifong him a couple
times.

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

"Glenn" wrote in message
: I wonder how many other people are sitting in jail that
: he screwed.
:
:

Posted to alt.architecture,alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair
Don Don is offline

"RicodJour" wrote in message
oups.com...
I am sure you are all aware of the Duke lacrosse travesty and the ex-
DA's disbarment, and how Nifong pursued his own political agenda at
the cost of a college lacrosse team (championship caliber), town unity
and individual students' lives.

Disbarment and lawsuits only go so far, it's not enough. So here's
the deal.

I propose a truly lasting punishment for the ex-DA interminable
douchebag - make his name an invective.

Nifong! It already sounds like a curse, so why not?

Examples:
Are you outta your Nifong mind?!
Go Nifong yourself.
I stepped in a pile of still steaming Nifong.

When someone's very name becomes a source of national and
international ridicule, _that_ is a fitting punishment!

Try it - it'll catch on.

Yeah, unfortunately I've been following that douche's episode for most of
the past year from several diffierent angles.
Mainly from this guy, below.
How do you pronouce Nifong?
NYE-FONG, or Nih-fong?
In my mind its the first one.
No, I've never heard his name on TV.
http://tinyurl.com/2bew69

Posted to alt.architecture,alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair
Don Don is offline

Nifong didn't care about the people that bore the last names of those he
accused.
I'm not for revenge, but for restitution.

"Dennis" wrote in message
So you would condemn everyone else with the same last name to ridicule?

No matter what you think, the loss of his profession will follow him the
rest of his like. Admittedly, he deserves to pay a price for his actions,
but disbarment, is his life. I say, let the poor prick go in peace, he's
suffering enough.

"RicodJour" wrote in message
oups.com...
I am sure you are all aware of the Duke lacrosse travesty and the ex-
DA's disbarment, and how Nifong pursued his own political agenda at
the cost of a college lacrosse team (championship caliber), town unity
and individual students' lives.

Disbarment and lawsuits only go so far, it's not enough. So here's
the deal.

I propose a truly lasting punishment for the ex-DA interminable
douchebag - make his name an invective.

Nifong! It already sounds like a curse, so why not?

Examples:
Are you outta your Nifong mind?!
Go Nifong yourself.
I stepped in a pile of still steaming Nifong.

When someone's very name becomes a source of national and
international ridicule, _that_ is a fitting punishment!

Try it - it'll catch on.

Posted to alt.architecture,alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair

wrote:

After the OJ tried, I heard people using Scheck as a verb. Like "I
didn't expect to get Schecked" or "I'm going to Scheck" him.

Rodney King exclaimed - ..can't we all just get along!!!? ...

When you mix rational people with irrational, evidently not.

Posted to alt.architecture,alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair

"RicodJour" wrote in message
oups.com...
I am sure you are all aware of the Duke lacrosse travesty and the ex-
DA's disbarment, and how Nifong pursued his own political agenda at
the cost of a college lacrosse team (championship caliber), town unity
and individual students' lives.

Disbarment and lawsuits only go so far, it's not enough. So here's
the deal.

I propose a truly lasting punishment for the ex-DA interminable
douchebag - make his name an invective.

Nifong! It already sounds like a curse, so why not?

Examples:
Are you outta your Nifong mind?!
Go Nifong yourself.
I stepped in a pile of still steaming Nifong.

When someone's very name becomes a source of national and
international ridicule, _that_ is a fitting punishment!

Try it - it'll catch on.

Another aspect would be the 88 professors; another invective would be "I
got Duked".

Posted to alt.architecture,alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair
Bob Bob is offline

Up your Nifong!

Is this what you mean?
"RicodJour" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

Posted to alt.architecture,alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair

On Jun 20, 7:28 am, "Bob" wrote:
Up your Nifong!

While I had not anticipated such language tossed in my general
direction, yes! Well done.

Posted to alt.architecture,alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair

"Dennis" wrote in message
So you would condemn everyone else with the same last name to ridicule?

No matter what you think, the loss of his profession will follow him the
rest of his like. Admittedly, he deserves to pay a price for his actions,
but disbarment, is his life. I say, let the poor prick go in peace, he's
suffering enough.

Quite!

William J. Clinton was disbarred...look at what it's cost him. Why, he's
impoverished and damn near homeless.

Posted to alt.architecture,alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair

"Glenn" wrote in message
I wonder how many other people are sitting in jail that he screwed.

Probably not as many as the FBI forensic labs screwed a few years back.

"RicodJour" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Jun 19, 7:45 pm, "Dennis" wrote:
So you would condemn everyone else with the same last name to ridicule?

No matter what you think, the loss of his profession will follow him the
rest of his like. Admittedly, he deserves to pay a price for his
actions,
but disbarment, is his life. I say, let the poor prick go in peace, he's
suffering enough.

You must be Nigfonging me! He Nifonged up his life and a bunch of
other people's. He brought it upon himself. How would you like to be
one of the falsely accused trying to explain to your mother about the
rape charges?

The bleeding heart stuff should be saved for people who deserve it.
Let his kids change their names. Draconian measurements fit the
crime.

Posted to alt.architecture,alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair
[...]

This thread is getting nifongly stupid.

Posted to alt.architecture,alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair

"Don" wrote in message
Nifong didn't care about the people that bore the last names of those he
accused.
I'm not for revenge, but for restitution.

How does one _restore_ a person's reputation?

Here's a bit, from Tom Sowell, of whatelse Nifong wrought:

Unfinished business

By Thomas Sowell

June 19,2007

"Not only did many Duke University professors join the lynch mob atmosphere,
so did the Duke University administration, which got rid of the lacrosse
coach and cancelled the team's season, without a speck of evidence that
anybody was guilty of anything.

This is one of the few times when Jesse Jackson is speechless, even though
he was loudly supporting the bogus "rape" charges last year.

A local civil rights activist even had the gall to accost the mother of one
of the accused students at Nifong's disbarment hearings to say that she
still believes they were guilty.

The sad and tragic fact is that the civil rights movement, despite its
honorable and courageous past, has over the years degenerated into a
demagogic hustle, promoting the mindless racism they once fought against. "

Posted to alt.architecture,alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair

When you throw out an insult at the wall, it goes nifong, and
comes right back to you.

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

"RicodJour" wrote in message
oups.com...
: On Jun 20, 7:28 am, "Bob" wrote:
: Up your Nifong!
:
: While I had not anticipated such language tossed in my general
: direction, yes! Well done.
:
: R
:
:

Posted to alt.architecture,alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair
Don Don is offline

"Matt Barrow" wrote
"Don" wrote
I'm not for revenge, but for restitution.

How does one _restore_ a person's reputation?

I didn't mention *restore* and can't imagine why you'd bring that word to
the table when you've intimated a damaged reputation cannot be fully
restored.
Restitution is a whole nuther animal and this is a proper case for it to be
employed.
It is where the wrongdoer(s) are held *financially* accountable, to the
victims, for their nifongs.

[...]

"

Posted to alt.architecture,alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair

On Jun 20, 9:38 am, "Don" wrote:
"Matt Barrow" wrote

"Don" wrote
I'm not for revenge, but for restitution.

How does one _restore_ a person's reputation?

I didn't mention *restore* and can't imagine why you'd bring that word to
the table when you've intimated a damaged reputation cannot be fully
restored.
Restitution is a whole nuther animal and this is a proper case for it to be
employed.
It is where the wrongdoer(s) are held *financially* accountable, to the
victims, for their nifongs.

I agree with the sentiment, but can't see how it would play out. You
tap a guy, he runs dry, then what?

As one of the fathers of the falsely accused said, his son believes
(and rightfully so) that when he dies, no matter what else he's done
in his life, he'll be known as one of the Duke lacrosse accused
rapers.

How do you compensate for that? You can't.

Nifonging Nifong should be have his nifong forcibly stuffed in prison.

Posted to alt.architecture,alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair

On Tue, 19 Jun 2007 16:58:28 -0700, RicodJour wrote:

So you would condemn everyone else with the same last name to ridicule?

You must be Nigfonging me! He Nifonged up his life and a bunch of
other people's. He brought it upon himself. How would you like to be
one of the falsely accused trying to explain to your mother about the
rape charges?

Did you read the question from the other poster, there above?

How would you like to have that same last name, but not have any
connection to him? Is that fair to them?

Dumb ass.

Posted to alt.architecture,alt.home.repair

"Pat" wrote in message
ups.com...
[...]

I have to disagree...this is the best nifonging thread ever! We got people
duking Ricod for suggesting it, and we got others, jessejacksoning the
issue!

(now I wonder how many people added nifong to their spell checkers)

--
Edgar

Posted to alt.architecture,alt.home.repair

On Jun 20, 8:13 am, "Edgar"
wrote:
"Pat" wrote in message

ups.com...

[...]

I've heard you can get the nifongs from a toilet seat,
or from eating nifong food, and sitting on the toilet
having the nifongs all night, either way it's nifongass.
Ken

Posted to alt.architecture,alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair
Don Don is offline

"RicodJour" wrote
"Don" wrote:
"Matt Barrow" wrote
"Don" wrote
I'm not for revenge, but for restitution.

How does one _restore_ a person's reputation?

I didn't mention *restore* and can't imagine why you'd bring that word to
the table when you've intimated a damaged reputation cannot be fully
restored.
Restitution is a whole nuther animal and this is a proper case for it to
be
employed.
It is where the wrongdoer(s) are held *financially* accountable, to the
victims, for their nifongs.

I agree with the sentiment, but can't see how it would play out. You
tap a guy, he runs dry, then what?

Thats a derivative of the turnip/blood thing.
I covered this in another post awhile back, but I will repeat it here.
Nifong should be incarcerated and told implicitly that he will work at
whatever job his incarcerators believe he is capable of producing the most
at.
Nifong will be charged living expenses while incarcerated AND he will pay
regular restitution payments to his victims.
After those things have been paid for each day, 7 days a week, Nifong will
then also be allowed to earn money to pay for food and drink.

If Nifong chooses to be a turnip and produce no blood, then he will receive
no food and drink, and in time will die of starvation by his own hands.
If Nifong chooses to only make the minimal effort, again, his food and drink
will come off the end, and thus he still suffers by his own hands.

You see, you and I must work each day in order to pay our living expenses
and put food and drink in our mouths and pay our debts to others, so why
should Nifong, or any convicted criminal be any different?

Alot of people though get caught up in the drama of the revenge aspect,
which accomplishes nothing.
The method I described above will serve mulitple roles.
First, it will do that which justice is supposed to do, as described in
Blacks Law Dictionary, and that is 'to make the victim *whole*'.
The current system does not do that.
Second, it is punitive in that the perpetrator is being punished for his
behavior.
Third, it serves as a deterrent to others contemplating criminal behavior.
Currently, a typical criminal does a crime, knowing there is an 86% chance
he will not be caught, tried and convicted and sentenced, and even if he is
sentenced his sentenced will be reduced to almost nothing and further, a
hitch in the hoosegow, while to you may seem intolerable, for those
accustomed to the revolving door, is simply a stroll in the park.

Put their asses to work, paying back to those they have harmed, is what I
say.

As one of the fathers of the falsely accused said, his son believes
(and rightfully so) that when he dies, no matter what else he's done
in his life, he'll be known as one of the Duke lacrosse accused
rapers.

How do you compensate for that? You can't.

Don't confuse *compensate* with *absolve* or disappear.
True, the rumor cannot be erased, though in time I believe it will become
irrelevent - as the victims didn't do what was claimed, but damaging Nifongs
reputation or anything else will fix a damaged reputation either. Therefore
I come back to the restitution thing, a jury of peers can set a fee that
would compensate the victims. I really don't see how anyone could argue
AGAINST restitution, particularly when it is an exclusive benefit to the
victim(s) not gawkers.

Nifonging Nifong should be have his nifong forcibly stuffed in prison.

Agreed, but that should only be the first step.
He shouldn't be allowed to lounge around at taxpayer expense, including the
taxpaying victims.
Its a double slap in their faces to NOT be financially compensated for their
losses and still to be forced to pay for the living expenses for the very
person that damaged them.
See above.

Posted to alt.architecture,alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair

On Jun 20, 12:02 pm, "Don" wrote:
"RicodJour" wrote

Nifonging Nifong should be have his nifong forcibly stuffed in prison.

Agreed, but that should only be the first step.
He shouldn't be allowed to lounge around at taxpayer expense, including the
taxpaying victims.

I see where you're going - he could rent out his nifong while he's in
the pokey. He gets to keep the spendings.

Posted to alt.architecture,alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair

"Don" wrote in message
"Matt Barrow" wrote
"Don" wrote
I'm not for revenge, but for restitution.

How does one _restore_ a person's reputation?

I didn't mention *restore* and can't imagine why you'd bring that word to
the table when you've intimated a damaged reputation cannot be fully
restored.

The word "restitution" derives from the word "restore". That's why I brought
that word to the table.

Restitution is a whole nuther animal and this is a proper case for it to
be employed.

It is where the wrongdoer(s) are held *financially* accountable, to the
victims, for their nifongs.

So...how much is one's reputation worth?

You proclaim disbarment and "financial" restitution is adequate in this
case.

I hope you don't get on a jury for mere ATTEMPTED murder.

Posted to alt.architecture,alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair

"RicodJour" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Jun 20, 12:02 pm, "Don" wrote:
"RicodJour" wrote

Nifonging Nifong should be have his nifong forcibly stuffed in prison.

Agreed, but that should only be the first step.
He shouldn't be allowed to lounge around at taxpayer expense, including
the
taxpaying victims.

I see where you're going - he could rent out his nifong while he's in
the pokey. He gets to keep the spendings.

And how is a REAL rape victim get "restitution"?

Nifong should be sentenced to the max prison term that the duked three could
have gotten.

Posted to alt.architecture,alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair

"Dan C" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 19 Jun 2007 16:58:28 -0700, RicodJour wrote:

So you would condemn everyone else with the same last name to ridicule?

You must be Nigfonging me! He Nifonged up his life and a bunch of
other people's. He brought it upon himself. How would you like to be
one of the falsely accused trying to explain to your mother about the
rape charges?

Did you read the question from the other poster, there above?

How would you like to have that same last name, but not have any
connection to him? Is that fair to them?

Dumb ass.

The only dumb ass is the one who can't abtract the difference.

Cementhead.

Posted to alt.architecture,alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair

On Wed, 20 Jun 2007 09:23:12 -0700, RicodJour
wrote:

On Jun 20, 12:02 pm, "Don" wrote:
"RicodJour" wrote

Nifonging Nifong should be have his nifong forcibly stuffed in prison.

Agreed, but that should only be the first step.
He shouldn't be allowed to lounge around at taxpayer expense, including the
taxpaying victims.

I see where you're going - he could rent out his nifong while he's in
the pokey. He gets to keep the spendings.

Actually, Bubba will take his Nifong and his commissary items.

He might even be assigned to the prison law library, to assist other
convicts that where Nifonged.

--
Oren

...through the use of electrical or duct tape, achieve the configuration in the photo..

Posted to alt.architecture,alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair

I haven't heard a word about the witch who lied to
start with. Has anyone? Can you just accuse someone
falsely and not pay something like jail time?

.

"Glenn" wrote in message
: I wonder how many other people are sitting in jail
that
: he screwed.
:
:

Posted to alt.architecture,alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair

"Dan C" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 19 Jun 2007 16:58:28 -0700, RicodJour wrote:

So you would condemn everyone else with the same last name to
ridicule?

You must be Nigfonging me! He Nifonged up his life and a bunch of
other people's. He brought it upon himself. How would you like to
be
one of the falsely accused trying to explain to your mother about
the
rape charges?

Did you read the question from the other poster, there above?

How would you like to have that same last name, but not have any
connection to him? Is that fair to them?

Dumb ass.

Do you seriously think this will catch on?

Bob

Posted to alt.architecture,alt.home.repair
Don Don is offline

"Ken S. Tucker" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Jun 20, 8:13 am, "Edgar"
wrote:
"Pat" wrote in message

ups.com...

[...]

One night in Hong Kong I was Nifonging this cute little thang and
she............

Posted to alt.architecture,alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair
Don Don is offline

"Matt Barrow" wrote in message

"RicodJour" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Jun 20, 12:02 pm, "Don" wrote:
"RicodJour" wrote

Nifonging Nifong should be have his nifong forcibly stuffed in prison.

Agreed, but that should only be the first step.
He shouldn't be allowed to lounge around at taxpayer expense, including
the
taxpaying victims.

I see where you're going - he could rent out his nifong while he's in
the pokey. He gets to keep the spendings.

And how is a REAL rape victim get "restitution"?

Suppose you go find a rape victim and ask them if they would accept a
cashiers check in the amount of $1,000 per month for the next 20 years.
Then report back here with your findings.

Posted to alt.architecture,alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair
Don Don is offline

"Matt Barrow" wrote in message

"Don" wrote in message
"Matt Barrow" wrote
"Don" wrote
I'm not for revenge, but for restitution.

How does one _restore_ a person's reputation?

I didn't mention *restore* and can't imagine why you'd bring that word to
the table when you've intimated a damaged reputation cannot be fully
restored.

The word "restitution" derives from the word "restore". That's why I
brought that word to the table.

Restitution is a whole nuther animal and this is a proper case for it to
be employed.

It is where the wrongdoer(s) are held *financially* accountable, to the
victims, for their nifongs.

So...how much is one's reputation worth?

Its an individual thing, each persons is different, perhaps.

You proclaim disbarment and "financial" restitution is adequate in this
case.

No I did not.

I hope you don't get on a jury for mere ATTEMPTED murder.

Me too.

Little birds Sterling Woodturning 3 December 28th 06 01:38 AM
penguins are the best birds [email protected] Metalworking 0 December 25th 05 02:54 PM
Stone/Synthetic stone kitchen counter tops Mr. Bill Home Repair 6 October 15th 04 08:01 PM
Aaargh Killing black growth in toilet w/o killing 22 pound cat 1_Patriotic_Gal Home Repair 16 May 22nd 04 02:31 PM
Ants and Birds, please help? lucy Home Ownership 4 May 8th 04 06:57 AM