Posted to alt.architecture,alt.home.repair

Default Killing three birds with one stone

On Jun 20, 3:47 pm, "Don" wrote:
"Ken S. Tucker" wrote in oglegroups.com...

On Jun 20, 8:13 am, "Edgar"
wrote:
"Pat" wrote in message

roups.com...

On Jun 19, 3:00 pm, RicodJour wrote:
I am sure you are all aware of the Duke lacrosse travesty and the ex-
DA's disbarment, and how Nifong pursued his own political agenda at
the cost of a college lacrosse team (championship caliber), town unity
and individual students' lives.

Disbarment and lawsuits only go so far, it's not enough. So here's
the deal.

I propose a truly lasting punishment for the ex-DA interminable
douchebag - make his name an invective.

Nifong! It already sounds like a curse, so why not?

Examples:
Are you outta your Nifong mind?!
Go Nifong yourself.
I stepped in a pile of still steaming Nifong.

When someone's very name becomes a source of national and
international ridicule, _that_ is a fitting punishment!

Try it - it'll catch on.

This thread is getting nifongly stupid.

You don't know what the nifong you're talking about!

I have to disagree...this is the best nifonging thread ever! We got
people
duking Ricod for suggesting it, and we got others, jessejacksoning the
issue!

Hey now! I may have been duked up my nifong, but I didn't like it!

(now I wonder how many people added nifong to their spell checkers)

Thanks for the suggestion, Edgar. I just added three variations on
the nifonging theme.

I've heard you can get the nifongs from a toilet seat,
or from eating nifong food, and sitting on the toilet
having the nifongs all night, either way it's nifongass.

One night in Hong Kong I was Nifonging this cute little thang and
she............

In Thailand that's illegal.

Pardon me, I had three burritos for lunch and I have to take a huge
nifong.

Posted to alt.architecture,alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair

On Jun 20, 12:51 pm, "Don" wrote:
"Matt Barrow" wrote in message

"RicodJour" wrote in message
roups.com...
On Jun 20, 12:02 pm, "Don" wrote:
"RicodJour" wrote

Nifonging Nifong should be have his nifong forcibly stuffed in prison.

Agreed, but that should only be the first step.
He shouldn't be allowed to lounge around at taxpayer expense, including
the
taxpaying victims.

I see where you're going - he could rent out his nifong while he's in
the pokey. He gets to keep the spendings.

And how is a REAL rape victim get "restitution"?

Suppose you go find a rape victim and ask them if they would accept a
cashiers check in the amount of $1,000 per month for the next 20 years.
Then report back here with your findings.

Read that more than once, a ****ing hotch hosebag
makes acquistions of rape while she's riding the boys
while their sleeping.
BTW, I woke up and found a nice girl strattling my
arosed parts, bouncing up and down, squeezing
on the way up and relaxing on the way down.
I think I was nifonged, maybe I should deferr to
Rico if nifong is a very tense verb, or a causal noun.
Yours with Nifonglessness
Ken

Posted to alt.architecture,alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair
Don Don is offline

"Ken S. Tucker" wrote
BTW, I woke up and found a nice girl strattling my
arosed parts, bouncing up and down, squeezing
on the way up and relaxing on the way down.

Well there's the problem right there, you had the strumpet on backwards.

Posted to alt.architecture,alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair

On Wed, 20 Jun 2007 17:28:17 -0400, "Don"
wrote:

Well there's the problem right there, you had the strumpet on backwards.

Does one go forward(s)??
--
Oren

Posted to alt.architecture,alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair

"Ken S. Tucker" wrote in message
Read that more than once, a ****ing hotch hosebag
makes acquistions of rape while she's riding the boys
while their sleeping.

What exactly is an "acquistion of rape"?

Posted to alt.architecture,alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair
Don Don is offline

"Bob F" wrote in message
. ..

"Ken S. Tucker" wrote in message
Read that more than once, a ****ing hotch hosebag
makes acquistions of rape while she's riding the boys
while their sleeping.

What exactly is an "acquistion of rape"?

Man, I was never lucky enough to aquire anything like that.

Posted to alt.architecture,alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

On Wed, 20 Jun 2007 12:34:19 -0500, "Glenn" wrote:

I haven't heard a word about the witch who lied to
start with. Has anyone? Can you just accuse someone
falsely and not pay something like jail time?

Only once I think. The news said she was apparently mentally ill. I
think that would mean downright crazy, and they think she actually
believed what she had said.

Some folks downstairs from us at work a few years ago, for someone's
birthday I think, hired a stripper. And she came with one of the
biggest guys I've ever seen as a bodyguard, like a football lineman.
An office with women present at a major corporation seems like a
pretty safe place, and I'm thinking he came with her absolutely
everywhere. It made the chance of her being raped by anyone there or
some other more dangerous place probably zero. But it also meant
splitting the fee by whatever fraction.

I still thought of it as protecting her, but it occurs to me that it
also protects those who hire her. If nothing happened but it was
alleged, a bodyguard would have to both lie for her and explain how it
was he couldn't stop it. While you don't always have to show bruises
to prove rape, you would surely have to show bruises or being drugged
to explain why the bodyguard didn't stop it. In other words, there
would be no rape and no false allegations of rape.

So if you hire a stripper, maybe you should insist on her bringing a
bodyguard. It will also keep your friends from losing control and
doing something, even less than rape, that they woudl regret.

One really shouldn't hire strippers or prostitutes if only that such
people aren't known for honesty. This one might well be crazy, but
it's risky anyhow. I know of another case where a guy hired two
prostitutes and one was robbing him while he was with the other.
IIRC, he had so little to steal they took his 45 rpm record player,
the brown box with th ethick post coming out of the top that you see
in the advertisments for 50's parties and tv shows.

As to crazy, the woman who testified against Clarence Thomas was
either disclosing a disgusting side of him, or she was crazy. I'm
99.9 percent sure she wasn't just lying. If it wasn't true she'd have
to be crazy. But I knew a crazy but normal seeming woman once. I
was in the second year of a development program and on the board of
the first year of the same program. One of our jobs was that each of
got a few names of people to call and remind them to come to the
monthly meeting. All of these people were college grads with white
collar jobs, many of them better jobs than I had, and I thought they
should have an appointment book and not have to be called (although in
fact calling them I'm sure does raise the attendance rate from 60 or
70 to 90 to 100 percent.)

So I asked the person in charge to give me as many single girls as
possible, and 3 or my 5 were just that. And one of them seemed to
flirt with me before I had time to flirt with her. She was from out
of town, and I asked her if she got settled. She said she'd moved to
an apartment and maybe I'd like to see it some time. The next time I
called, after the short meeting reminder, she asked if I wanted to
come to dinner some time. The next time, I guess each meeting was
about a month apart, she brought it up again and actually agreed on
when I should come for dinner. She had another couple, I did nothing
wrong, I brought flowers or wine, and when I asked her out again, she
didn't want to go. And I asked why she had me to dinner and she said
she just did that when she wanted to let someone down easily. Huh? I
was only up because she kept flirting with me.

Maybe she decided she didn't like me or maybe I was too polite, and
she just couldn't come up with a sensical lie, but the other
possibitlity is that she's crazy. Not as crazy as the stripper would
have to be to avoid prosecution.

(Is sensical a word?)

Posted to alt.architecture,alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair

On Jun 20, 4:47 pm, "Bob F" wrote:
"Ken S. Tucker" wrote in message

Read that more than once, a ****ing hotch hosebag
makes acquistions of rape while she's riding the boys
while their sleeping.

What exactly is an "acquistion of rape"?

Well I tried to explain it delicately.
If "rape" is non-consentual intercourse then that's
what was happening in my scenario to me, OTOH,
if I'm asleep naked with a boner, it's almost an
invitation to a woman, so it's an acquired rape.

Incidentally, while growing up I heard of only one
rumor of rape in our neighbourhood, but she did
the first 6 guys willingly, the other 8 she claims
was not consensual.
I think it's a very rare crime, but one hear's over
and over exoneration of accused rapists by DNA,
some women like attention, duh, has anyone
heard of Paris Hilton.
One good male friend of mine was raped by a homo,
in South America, he's bitter about that.
Ken

Posted to alt.architecture,alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair
++ ++ is offline

mm wrote:

On Wed, 20 Jun 2007 12:34:19 -0500, "Glenn" wrote:

... the witch who lied t...

[stream of consciousness removed....read it to yourself....]

I knew a man/woman once who looked really normal but s/he was really
crazy. Let me tell you all about her/him. Because I actually met this
really normal looking wp/man who was really crazy, there must be
something to not believing victims wihtout a great deal of
caution.....All normal looking wo/men are not to be trusted because of
that one experience, know what I mean?

Posted to alt.architecture,alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair
++ ++ is offline

Ken S. Tucker wrote:

On Jun 20, 4:47 pm, "Bob F" wrote:

[...]

Really, thank you for sharing....

Posted to alt.architecture,alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair

wrote:

... the witch who lied t...

[stream of consciousness removed....read it to yourself....]

I knew a man/woman once who looked really normal but s/he was really
crazy. Let me tell you all about her/him. Because I actually met
this really normal looking wp/man who was really crazy, there must
be something to not believing victims wihtout a great deal of
caution.....All normal looking wo/men are not to be trusted because
of that one experience, know what I mean?

Especially if they don't want to go out with you.

Bob

Posted to alt.architecture,alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair

"Ken S. Tucker" wrote in message
One good male friend of mine was raped by a homo,
in South America, he's bitter about that.

Why is that?

Posted to alt.architecture,alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair

On Jun 20, 11:06 pm, "Bob F" wrote:
"Ken S. Tucker" wrote in message

One good male friend of mine was raped by a homo,
in South America, he's bitter about that.

Why is that?

Even though we're good drinkin' buddies, there
is only so much he cared to relate to me, about
the incident, and I didn't press for details sensing
he'd rather change the subject, you know.
He has a minor stature and was waiting at a bus
stop, and was accosted by a large man, so he
could comply or be beaten/stabbed...not pretty.

Some of my girl friends have related that they
have been fingered when they were young, but
thought nothing of it until they were old enough
to find out it was a sexual assault, otherwise
they reported it as a pleasant experience.
Where ethics is concerned, I'm with the crowd.

Another thing, is mothers often kiss boy babies
penis's to sooth (placate) them, is that a sexual
assault? Is a baby sucking a mom's breast sexual
assault?

I think there is difference between affection and sex.
For example I enjoy giving and receiving a hug,
even with a guy, that would be healthy affection.
It's kind of like wrestling as a kid.
Ken

Posted to alt.architecture,alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair
Don Don is offline

"Ken S. Tucker" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Jun 20, 4:47 pm, "Bob F" wrote:
[...]

You know what they say, you can't rape a willing victim.

Posted to alt.architecture,alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair
Don Don is offline

"Ken S. Tucker" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Jun 20, 11:06 pm, "Bob F" wrote:
"Ken S. Tucker" wrote in message

One good male friend of mine was raped by a homo,
in South America, he's bitter about that.

Why is that?

Even though we're good drinkin' buddies, there
is only so much he cared to relate to me, about
the incident, and I didn't press for details sensing
he'd rather change the subject, you know.

Did his mouth get raped?

He has a minor stature and was waiting at a bus
stop, and was accosted by a large man, so he
could comply or be beaten/stabbed...not pretty.

Some of my girl friends have related that they
have been fingered when they were young, but
thought nothing of it until they were old enough
to find out it was a sexual assault, otherwise
they reported it as a pleasant experience.
Where ethics is concerned, I'm with the crowd.

Another thing, is mothers often kiss boy babies
penis's to sooth (placate) them, is that a sexual
assault? Is a baby sucking a mom's breast sexual
assault?

I think there is difference between affection and sex.
For example I enjoy giving and receiving a hug,
even with a guy, that would be healthy affection.
It's kind of like wrestling as a kid.
Ken

Posted to alt.architecture,alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair

"Bob F" wrote in message
. ..

"Dan C" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 19 Jun 2007 16:58:28 -0700, RicodJour wrote:

So you would condemn everyone else with the same last name to ridicule?

You must be Nigfonging me! He Nifonged up his life and a bunch of
other people's. He brought it upon himself. How would you like to be
one of the falsely accused trying to explain to your mother about the
rape charges?

Did you read the question from the other poster, there above?

How would you like to have that same last name, but not have any
connection to him? Is that fair to them?

Dumb ass.

Do you seriously think this will catch on?

My dentist's name is Ted Bundy. Dr. Ted Bundy.

He ain't complainin'.

Posted to alt.architecture,alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair

On Jun 21, 4:40 am, "Don" wrote:
"Ken S. Tucker" wrote in ooglegroups.com...

On Jun 20, 11:06 pm, "Bob F" wrote:
"Ken S. Tucker" wrote in message

One good male friend of mine was raped by a homo,
in South America, he's bitter about that.

Why is that?

Even though we're good drinkin' buddies, there
is only so much he cared to relate to me, about
the incident, and I didn't press for details sensing
he'd rather change the subject, you know.

Did his mouth get raped?

Don't know, it's rather impolite to press for details
when it conjures up unpleasant memories. It's up
to him to volunteer them if he wanted an ear.
Who wants to waste a good drunk with a dark mood.
Ken

Posted to alt.architecture,alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair

On Jun 20, 11:06 pm, "Bob F" wrote:
[...]

The question was not meant seriously. I intended it as a satirical
response for those that ridicule rape complaints. I guess it wasn't
in the best taste.

The definition of what is rape is certainly a difficult subject.

Bob

Posted to alt.architecture,alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair

On Jun 20, 11:06 pm, "Bob F" wrote:
[...]

No prob, don't know you Bob well enough to assume
satire, your question was reasonable. As a brat I
networked with a few thousand horny adolescents.
There were a few murders, suicides, but not one
real rape. I/we would have heard about it cuz the
gossip circuit was very good.
A few minor things like guys grabbing girls tits or
girls grabbing guys dicks but a "stop that" would
work and was amusing. In our neck of the woods
rape was exceptionally rare.

The definition of what is rape is certainly a difficult subject.
Bob

Yup, before nifonging somebody, better get the
facts and intentions sorted out.
Ken

Posted to alt.architecture,alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair
++ ++ is offline

Bob F wrote:

The question was not meant seriously. I intended it as a satirical
response for those that ridicule rape complaints. I guess it wasn't
in the best taste.

It was in poor taste. I hope you appreciated my satirical response

The definition of what is rape is certainly a difficult subject.

Bob

Posted to alt.architecture,alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair

nobody cares what she was doing right before she was raped
always get video to proov your innocence

"++" wrote in message
Ken S. Tucker wrote:

On Jun 20, 4:47 pm, "Bob F" wrote:

[...]

http://www.usenet.com
Posted to alt.architecture,alt.home.repair

Does dilluted Clorox solution kill nifongs on toilet seats?

Could that be a new cell phone ring tone? Nifong! Nifong! Somone
want to answer that!

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

:
: I've heard you can get the nifongs from a toilet seat,
: or from eating nifong food, and sitting on the toilet
: having the nifongs all night, either way it's nifongass.
: Ken
:

Posted to alt.architecture,alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair

Her, and Tawana Brawley?

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

"Glenn" wrote in message
: I haven't heard a word about the witch who lied to
: start with. Has anyone? Can you just accuse someone
: falsely and not pay something like jail time?
:
:
: "Stormin Mormon"
: wrote in message
: ...
: He probably screwed more people than the Duke team
: players. And
: they are sitting in jail just waiting to Nifong him a
: couple
: times.
:
: --
:
: Christopher A. Young
: You can't shout down a troll.
: You have to starve them.
: .
:
: "Glenn" wrote in message
: ...
: : I wonder how many other people are sitting in jail
: that
: : he screwed.
: :
: :
:
:
:

Posted to alt.architecture,alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair

RicodJour wrote:

I am sure you are all aware of the Duke lacrosse travesty and the ex-
DA's disbarment, and how Nifong pursued his own political agenda at
the cost of a college lacrosse team (championship caliber), town unity
and individual students' lives.

Disbarment and lawsuits only go so far, it's not enough. So here's
the deal.

I propose a truly lasting punishment for the ex-DA interminable
douchebag - make his name an invective.

Nifong! It already sounds like a curse, so why not?

Examples:
Are you outta your Nifong mind?!
Go Nifong yourself.
I stepped in a pile of still steaming Nifong.

When someone's very name becomes a source of national and
international ridicule, _that_ is a fitting punishment!

Try it - it'll catch on.

Yup, that sounds like a fitting Ricod'Jour.
TonyG

Little birds Sterling Woodturning 3 December 28th 06 01:38 AM
penguins are the best birds [email protected] Metalworking 0 December 25th 05 02:54 PM
Stone/Synthetic stone kitchen counter tops Mr. Bill Home Repair 6 October 15th 04 08:01 PM
Aaargh Killing black growth in toilet w/o killing 22 pound cat 1_Patriotic_Gal Home Repair 16 May 22nd 04 02:31 PM
Ants and Birds, please help? lucy Home Ownership 4 May 8th 04 06:57 AM