Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Bother checking whether got response of your post?

You must have such headache as I had. I found this website that
really worths our focus: http://www.aotol.com
It helps us grasp the latest messages responded to our posts in the
forums and inform us via emails. With it, we don't need login website
again and again to check the latest status our topics are, coz Aotol
does that.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"netlady" wrote in message
oups.com...

You must have such headache as I had. I found this website that
really worths our focus: http://www.aotol.com
It helps us grasp the latest messages responded to our posts in the
forums and inform us via emails. With it, we don't need login website
again and again to check the latest status our topics are, coz Aotol
does that.

Just what we need:

- More clutter in our email
- A redundant product
- Advice from an illiterate ho.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 14 Jun, 03:23, netlady wrote:
You must have such headache as I had. I found this website that
really worths our focus:http://www.aotol.com
It helps us grasp the latest messages responded to our posts in the
forums and inform us via emails. With it, we don't need login website
again and again to check the latest status our topics are, coz Aotol
does that.

Based on the grammer in this post, and the grammer/layout of the Aotol
website, it's obvious that a relationship exists between the OP and
the website.

Some the characters don't even display correctly at the Aotol website.
If they can't design a simple webpage correctly, how can they be
expected to provide a quality service?

I might as well mention that the same post has been submitted to
multiple newsgroups and forums.

Quit your trolling...no one meeds or wants your service.

bother Peter Huebner Woodworking 3 November 25th 06 02:25 AM
dont bother fixing... [email protected] Electronics Repair 4 August 21st 06 12:08 PM
Do you ever not bother with permits? dean Home Repair 36 November 4th 05 03:52 AM
Response 400 answer machine - no response N Cook Electronics Repair 2 November 2nd 05 02:43 PM
Do you bother repairing these anymore ? Ken G. Electronics Repair 9 November 10th 04 02:31 AM