Old June 6th 07, 11:04 PM posted to alt.home.repair

Default Drain Stopper "Rapid-Fit" Problem

I have a "Rapid-Fit" drain Stopper in my bath. Lately, for some
reason, it hasn't stopped the water from draining. No problem, I
thought, I just went to the store and bought another one. I put that
one in and that doesn't stop the water either. Does anyone have any
idea what could be wrong?

Old June 6th 07, 11:25 PM posted to alt.home.repair

Senin wrote:
I have a "Rapid-Fit" drain Stopper in my bath. Lately, for some
reason, it hasn't stopped the water from draining. No problem, I
thought, I just went to the store and bought another one. I put that
one in and that doesn't stop the water either. Does anyone have any
idea what could be wrong?

There was some discussion he
http://www.bobvila.com/wwwboard/messages/150945.html

See if any of that applies.

Jim

Old June 7th 07, 03:47 PM posted to alt.home.repair

Senin wrote:
I have a "Rapid-Fit" drain Stopper in my bath. Lately, for some
reason, it hasn't stopped the water from draining. No problem, I
thought, I just went to the store and bought another one. I put that
one in and that doesn't stop the water either. Does anyone have any
idea what could be wrong?

There was some discussion hehttp://www.bobvila.com/wwwboard/messages/150945.html

See if any of that applies.

Jim