DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Drain Stopper "Rapid-Fit" Problem (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/203046-drain-stopper-rapid-fit-problem.html)

Senin June 6th 07 11:04 PM

Drain Stopper "Rapid-Fit" Problem

I have a "Rapid-Fit" drain Stopper in my bath. Lately, for some
reason, it hasn't stopped the water from draining. No problem, I
thought, I just went to the store and bought another one. I put that
one in and that doesn't stop the water either. Does anyone have any
idea what could be wrong?

Speedy Jim June 6th 07 11:25 PM

Senin wrote:
I have a "Rapid-Fit" drain Stopper in my bath. Lately, for some
reason, it hasn't stopped the water from draining. No problem, I
thought, I just went to the store and bought another one. I put that
one in and that doesn't stop the water either. Does anyone have any
idea what could be wrong?

There was some discussion he
http://www.bobvila.com/wwwboard/messages/150945.html

See if any of that applies.

Jim

Senin June 7th 07 03:47 PM

Senin wrote:
I have a "Rapid-Fit" drain Stopper in my bath. Lately, for some
reason, it hasn't stopped the water from draining. No problem, I
thought, I just went to the store and bought another one. I put that
one in and that doesn't stop the water either. Does anyone have any
idea what could be wrong?

There was some discussion hehttp://www.bobvila.com/wwwboard/messages/150945.html

See if any of that applies.

Jim