Posted to alt.home.repair

Default appliance for my new house

Hi, I just bought a new house and need to buy a lot of appliance. I am
looking for advice about the following item:

Refrigerator : Double door, energy efficient. Price range $900-1500
Wash/Dryer : Effective, energy efficient. Price range $300-700
TV: Plasma/LCD, 40"-50". Best quality/price ratio. Price range
$1000-2000

Does anyone know a retail that can give me discount if I buy them all
from the same store?

Thanks,

qq

Posted to alt.home.repair

"finerunman" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi, I just bought a new house and need to buy a lot of appliance. I am
looking for advice about the following item:

Refrigerator : Double door, energy efficient. Price range $900-1500
Wash/Dryer : Effective, energy efficient. Price range $300-700
TV: Plasma/LCD, 40"-50". Best quality/price ratio. Price range
$1000-2000

Does anyone know a retail that can give me discount if I buy them all
from the same store?

Many of the locals will do that. The big box stores don't often have the
ability to give special deals. You will find that many of the independent
local stores now belong to co-ops and can sell at the same prices as the big
guys, and, they offer much better service, delivery, set-up options.

Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

On 28 May 2007 11:33:09 -0700, finerunman wrote:

Hi, I just bought a new house and need to buy a lot of appliance. I am
looking for advice about the following item:

Refrigerator : Double door, energy efficient. Price range $900-1500

Hard or impossible to put a full-size frozen pizza in one.

Wash/Dryer : Effective, energy efficient. Price range $300-700
TV: Plasma/LCD, 40"-50". Best quality/price ratio. Price range
$1000-2000

Does anyone know a retail that can give me discount if I buy them all
from the same store?

Any non-chain will, and probably some chains. But you have to ask.

A lot of posts here say that non-chains can have lower prices and give
better service than chains. (Me, all my big appliances were here when
I bought the house, and all my tv's came from yard sales,
flea-markets, and the trash.)

Thanks,

qq

Bad neutral on 220VAC from pole to house. Every appliance ruined. [email protected] Home Repair 23 February 22nd 07 05:35 PM
appliance value Fred Home Repair 13 July 11th 05 12:48 AM
Questions On Natural Gas Appliance Hookups For House Robert11 Home Repair 7 January 22nd 05 04:09 PM
Illegally renting main house and living in another house built on back of the house on same plot... Kaushik Home Ownership 13 October 23rd 04 12:32 PM
Best energy appliance timegoesby UK diy 48 August 28th 04 11:46 PM