Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Carrier, Lennox vs. Trane

Hi,
I am trying to have an air conditioner for the whole house installed.
So far I took 3 quotes from 3 reputable local outfits for the job.
Their quotes are almost identical except using different brand units.
My need is 3 and half ton, 15 SEER, low noise unit(need to run the
cooling for less than 3 months a year). Is there a prefered brand among
this 3 they recommend? Before my income tax refund money strays off, I
need a quick decision. Any advice/recommendations appreciated.
TIA,
Tony