Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve Barker Steve Barker is offline

Default Carrier, Lennox vs. Trane

If you want quiet, York is the brand you want.

--
Steve Barker

"Tony Hwang" wrote in message
Hi,
I am trying to have an air conditioner for the whole house installed.
So far I took 3 quotes from 3 reputable local outfits for the job.
Their quotes are almost identical except using different brand units.
My need is 3 and half ton, 15 SEER, low noise unit(need to run the cooling
for less than 3 months a year). Is there a prefered brand among this 3
they recommend? Before my income tax refund money strays off, I need a
quick decision. Any advice/recommendations appreciated.
TIA,
Tony