Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Alliance Trade and Commerce

www.allianceequipment.com

Since 1994 Alliance Trade & Commerce has been involved in the export,
import, brokerage, and retail of earth moving equipment. It is our
commitment to customer satisfaction, fairness, and going the extra
mile to earn our customers business that has made Alliance the largest
used
equipment dealer in Atlantic Canada.
Since our inception we have exported, wholesaled, and retailed
thousands of units within Canada, U.S., and overseas representing
millions of dollars in volume and the fact that we have an extremely
high retention rate of both local and international customers is a
testimony to the fact that to us our customers come first. We would be
more then happy to provide you with references.

Our mission is to provide the best priced, quality equipment to our
many existing and new customers. We have the ability to procure good
quality equipment through our many contacts in Canada, USA, and
abroad.

We have extensive experience with the major brands such as Cat,
Hitachi, Komatsu, Kobelco, John Deere, Case, and many more. Our aim is
to have in stock machines ranging from small jobs to the biggest jobs
out there. If we do not have it in stock in Canada or the U.S., then
we can find it within a reasonable time period.

We welcome your enquiries, comments, and will work hard to earn your
business.