Johnboy

Default Alliance Tenna Rotor Parts ?????

Look at the tapered roof water deflector for plumbing vent pipes
which can be cut and superglued/Shoe-Gooed to fit. I have an
old house that had a brass tube for a vent that was a little bit
too small for standard deflectors, and ended up cutting and glueing.

wrote in message
I posted this a few weeks ago, I did not get any response.
Does anyone have any idea? Please.....

---
Need Rubber Seal for ALLIANCE TENNA-ROTOR

On top of my Aliance Tenna-Rotor (tv antenna rotor), there used to

be
a rubber seal to keep water out of the motor. I found it on the
ground under the antenna, in 2 pieces. I guess it dried up and
cracked. It just slips over the upper pipe piece, (externally on

top
of rotor) and is tapered to shed water. Does anyone know where I

can
get a replacement? -OR- Has anyone ever made one from a plumbing
washer or something like that?

Thanks for all help.

Greg

Cher

try this guy

http://users.erols.com/shiacawn/rotors/alliance.htm

On Fri, 5 Dec 2003 09:32:48 -0600, "Johnboy"
wrote:

Look at the tapered roof water deflector for plumbing vent pipes
which can be cut and superglued/Shoe-Gooed to fit. I have an
old house that had a brass tube for a vent that was a little bit
too small for standard deflectors, and ended up cutting and glueing.

.. .