Posted to alt.home.repair
LA LA is offline

Default Foundation?

Hello,
I'm new to this and I know that I'm probably changing the subject but
I need HELP. I live in New Mexico and I purchased a mobile home 3
years ago. The soil at my place is fine sand. Well, through the
years, the wind has eaten away at the soil that was against my home
and now I have areas around my home that exposes the metal that hold
up the home (I don't know what these metal rods are called). Anyway,
can someone give me an idea of how to repair or cover up the
holes????? PLEASE

Need Help w/Foundation Steven Banks Home Repair 2 August 15th 06 04:06 AM
foundation repair [email protected] Home Repair 0 November 26th 05 02:00 PM
foundation problem? Joe B. Home Repair 7 November 4th 05 04:54 PM
FOUNDATION PROBLEM john246 Home Repair 5 March 21st 05 01:16 AM
Foundation repair Distancevector Home Repair 2 October 14th 04 10:17 PM