DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Foundation? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/200214-foundation.html)

LA May 9th 07 06:13 PM

Foundation?

Hello,
I'm new to this and I know that I'm probably changing the subject but
I need HELP. I live in New Mexico and I purchased a mobile home 3
years ago. The soil at my place is fine sand. Well, through the
years, the wind has eaten away at the soil that was against my home
and now I have areas around my home that exposes the metal that hold
up the home (I don't know what these metal rods are called). Anyway,
can someone give me an idea of how to repair or cover up the
holes????? PLEASE