Posted to alt.home.repair

Default GE Silicon II forver to cure

On Sun, 06 May 2007 09:42:25 -0400, Meat Plow wrote:

Can't remember any silicon going 48 hours and still being tacky to the
touch. Maybe the temperature is too low (60-65F) ? Only thing I can think
of though.

Have to admit I didn't read the label (print too small for my bad eyes)
any ideas?

Check the "use by" date.

I stopped using GE sealants years ago. A year-old tube wouldn't
set-up at all. Hulluva mess to clean up. I've had better luck
with DAP sealants.

Cheers,
Puddin'

"Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens!"
-Friedrich Schiller