Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Lawn mower switch

I am attempting to replace a switch in my electric Black & Decker
(MM550). The switch is a simple push-button (operated with a handle)
switch, but has 4 connectors. I did not disconnect the wires going to
the mower motor, they were already disconnected. Now I have to figure
out which wire to attach to which connector. There is black and orange
wire coming from the plug. Orange goes directly to the motor, black
goes to one of the switch connectors (but I do not know which one). I
need to attach three more wires: black, white and red coming from the
motor. Help!

Posted to alt.home.repair

Try going to B&D web site for a wiring scematic Also try a similar model
from another brand. they are usually several models available with different
paint and decales
all made by one company.
ups.com...

Lawn Mower Ed UK diy 4 February 19th 07 12:05 PM
Lawn Mower Help kd3yt Home Repair 6 December 14th 06 09:48 AM
Lawn Mower Help John UK diy 8 June 7th 06 01:21 PM
lawn mower Charlie Brown Home Repair 3 October 25th 05 02:41 AM
Lawn Mower Andy & Carol Home Repair 14 March 14th 05 04:01 AM