Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Sewer roof vent

I have noticed that the sewer roof vent over my back bathroom is
spewing liquid out of it. What would cause this? And, how do I go
about remeding the problem? Thanks in advance,

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
oups.com...
I have noticed that the sewer roof vent over my back bathroom is
spewing liquid out of it. What would cause this? And, how do I go
about remeding the problem? Thanks in advance,

No other symptoms?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 27 Apr 2007 17:31:58 -0400, "Charles"
wrote:

wrote in message
roups.com...
I have noticed that the sewer roof vent over my back bathroom is
spewing liquid out of it. What would cause this? And, how do I go
about remeding the problem? Thanks in advance,

No other symptoms?

Depending on where he is living.

Check for frogs living in the pipe........

--
Oren

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Apr 27, 3:14 pm, "
wrote:
I have noticed that the sewer roof vent over my back bathroom is
spewing liquid out of it. What would cause this? And, how do I go
about remeding the problem? Thanks in advance,

Wait, the water is up to your roof?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 27 Apr 2007 18:13:03 -0700, Nexus7 wrote:

On Apr 27, 3:14 pm, "
wrote:
I have noticed that the sewer roof vent over my back bathroom is
spewing liquid out of it. What would cause this? And, how do I go
about remeding the problem? Thanks in advance,

Wait, the water is up to your roof?

No. He said the roof vent is spewing liquid.

--
Oren