Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.security.alarms,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,soc.singles

Default NOMINATION: Dark Angel for Salinger HLS was Loonel has a gerbil up his as$ right now

Lionel Thou gross acquaintance. Thou
shrub-brained, musty fell-lurking cur. Ye griped:

On Thu, 26 Apr 2007 09:04:35 -0500, DaRkAnGeL
wrote:

[...]
I'll have to find a good addy I can use for posting ... right
now, the only one I have is from my work ... once I get one, is
that permission to e-mail you? :^)

lol - yes.

I'll get on it, then. :^)

No worries.

Do you suggest anyone to secure an addy with?

If you don't want a Gmail or Yahoo address, I can give you one at
imagenoir.com, cluebie.org or lo.ve.ly.

Oh, is that what she was asking? Must be time for a coffee.

--
alt.usenet.kooks
Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

Official Member:
Cabal Obsidian Order COOSN-124-07-06660
Usenet Ruiner Lits
Top Assholes on the Net Lits
Most hated usenetizens of all time Lits

"Now I know what it is. Now I know what it means when an
alt.usenet.kook x-post shows up."
AOK in

Ik denk dat je kan doorgaan als een gestampte kleine aardpeer.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.security.alarms,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,soc.singles

Kadaitcha Man wrote:
Lionel Thou gross acquaintance. Thou
shrub-brained, musty fell-lurking cur. Ye griped:

On Thu, 26 Apr 2007 09:04:35 -0500, DaRkAnGeL
wrote:

[...]
I'll have to find a good addy I can use for posting ... right
now, the only one I have is from my work ... once I get one, is
that permission to e-mail you? :^)
lol - yes.
I'll get on it, then. :^)
No worries.
Do you suggest anyone to secure an addy with?

If you don't want a Gmail or Yahoo address, I can give you one at
imagenoir.com, cluebie.org or lo.ve.ly.

Oh, is that what she was asking? Must be time for a coffee.

OooH OooH Ohhh.

I want one too.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.security.alarms,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,soc.singles

Lionel wrote:
On Thu, 26 Apr 2007 12:18:31 -0400, WhyDidLoonelKillHisMommy
wrote:

Kadaitcha Man wrote:
Lionel Thou gross acquaintance. Thou
shrub-brained, musty fell-lurking cur. Ye griped:

On Thu, 26 Apr 2007 09:04:35 -0500, DaRkAnGeL
wrote:

[...]
I'll have to find a good addy I can use for posting ... right
now, the only one I have is from my work ... once I get one, is
that permission to e-mail you? :^)
lol - yes.
I'll get on it, then. :^)
No worries.
Do you suggest anyone to secure an addy with?
If you don't want a Gmail or Yahoo address, I can give you one at
imagenoir.com, cluebie.org or lo.ve.ly.
Oh, is that what she was asking? Must be time for a coffee.

OooH OooH Ohhh.

I want one too.

In your dreams, Porchy.

Why did you kill yer mommy, Loonel?