Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.security.alarms,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,soc.singles

Default NOMINATION: Dark Angel for Salinger HLS was Loonel has a gerbil up his as$ right now

DaRkAnGeL , disclosed in
:

On 2007-04-26 08:44:42 -0500, "Fred Tehbot"
said:

DaRkAnGeL , billowed in
:

On 2007-04-26 02:53:44 -0500, "Kadaitcha Man"
said:
DaRkAnGeL Thou servitor. Thou sodden
witted Lord. Ye tooted:

On 2007-04-26 01:32:58 -0500, "Kadaitcha Man"
said:
DaRkAnGeL Thou blunt-witted lord
ignoble in demeanor. Go shake your ears! Ye yearned:

On 2007-04-26 00:45:14 -0500, "Kadaitcha Man"
said:
DaRkAnGeL Thou broken-backed
caterpillar of the commonwealth. Thou befogged base muleter. Ye
released:
And pictures, if you have them.

You've got a harem too, huh?

GASP!

Me?! How could you ever suggest such a thing?!!

Quite easily, though the process isn't so easy to describe; it
involves taking an innocent or unlikely remark and creating an
outrageous juxtaposition out if it.

No, no, no ... I mean how could you have possibly known that I'm
looking for men content to laze about a pool scantily clad??
:^)

pout
I suppose you're refuse my offer, too, aren't you?

Yes, unequivocally. You're looking for men who're only developed
from the neck down. I'm only developed from the neck up.

No, no, no .... I need men built impressively from the neck up to
tell the ones from the neck down what to do ...

That I can do...

Me: "Hey, you bloody pansy-arsed, hairy-fairy! Get off your fat,
lazy bum and make the lady an iced tea, you ****ing great big girl's
blouse billowing in the wind."

Crash Street Kidd: "GGGGRRRR!!! I'M GONNA TEAR YOU A NEW ASSHOLE!!!
MUTHA****KA!" *DROOL*

Me: waving walking stick "So, you get your kicks from beating up on
defenseless cripples, do you?" *WHACK!*

I fixed your post as necessary. You forgot CSK's slack-lipped drooling
and forgot to whack said fool with stick.

lol - it works. I can prove it too...

I'm still alive.

Seriously, neck up is more interesting than neck down, love. "Neck
ups" can get a gym membership (if so desired), but "neck downs"
aren't likely to get any smarter.

Alzheimer's...

;^)

aside That damned Lionel - all he had to do was refuse the
offer!

My email address is real, btw.

I'll have to find a good addy I can use for posting ... right now,
the only one I have is from my work ... once I get one, is that
permission to e-mail you? :^)

lol - yes.

I'll get on it, then. :^)

No worries.

Do you suggest anyone to secure an addy with?

You lost me, sorry.