Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Breath-rite strips

On Apr 24, 7:30 am, wrote:
On Apr 22, 5:52 pm, Mark Lloyd wrote:

On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 14:09:30 -0400, mm
wrote:

On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 10:35:04 -0500, Jim E
wrote:

On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 01:17:02 -0400, mm
wrote:

Does anyone have ideas about how to make breath-rite strips myself?

Note that it's "breathe-rite".

Darn. No wonder I haven't been able to make one.

Since that error is so common, I've wondered if it was really correct.
I've looked in a lot of dictionaries and never found one where
"breath" spells breathe. What is your source for that information?

[snip]
--
Mark Lloydhttp://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

"God was invented by man for a reason, that
reason is no longer applicable."

One's a noun, the others a verb.

Dave

"...other's a verb." 8^)