Posted to alt.home.repair

Default radio akalakala

How to listen to our radio? It's very simple! You have only to open
WINAMP click file, then play URL and write aka.no-ip.biz:9000 in the
blank space. If you don't have winamp it's very simple to download a
completely free version: you can find it among the aka links! Happy
listening and for other info and becoming a member of this blog, send
an e-mail to: !!!
Radio akalakala's blog:
http://radioakalakala.blogspot.com .

Posted to alt.home.repair

"gengio" wrote in message
ps.com...
How to listen to our radio? It's very simple! You have only to open
WINAMP click file, then play URL and write aka.no-ip.biz:9000 in the
blank space. If you don't have winamp it's very simple to download a
completely free version: you can find it among the aka links! Happy
listening and for other info and becoming a member of this blog, send
an e-mail to: !!!
Radio akalakala's blog:
http://radioakalakala.blogspot.com .

Anyone here know what this is for exactly?

Posted to alt.home.repair

Brian O wrote:

Anyone here know what this is for exactly?

To convert you into a radical muslim?

Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

On Thu, 19 Apr 2007 17:48:48 -0600, "Brian O"
wrote:

"gengio" wrote in message
ups.com...
How to listen to our radio? It's very simple! You have only to open
WINAMP click file, then play URL and write aka.no-ip.biz:9000 in the
blank space. If you don't have winamp it's very simple to download a
completely free version: you can find it among the aka links! Happy
listening and for other info and becoming a member of this blog, send
an e-mail to: !!!
Radio akalakala's blog:
http://radioakalakala.blogspot.com .

Anyone here know what this is for exactly?

It's spam.

radio akalakala gengio Electronics Repair 1 April 3rd 07 07:55 PM
radio akalakala gengio Electronics Repair 0 April 3rd 07 03:16 PM
Radio GT Electronics Repair 2 January 19th 04 03:38 PM
OT digital radio [email protected] UK diy 25 October 16th 03 11:14 PM