DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   radio akalakala (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/198429-radio-akalakala.html)

gengio April 19th 07 09:52 PM

radio akalakala

How to listen to our radio? It's very simple! You have only to open
WINAMP click file, then play URL and write aka.no-ip.biz:9000 in the
blank space. If you don't have winamp it's very simple to download a
completely free version: you can find it among the aka links! Happy
listening and for other info and becoming a member of this blog, send
an e-mail to: !!!
Radio akalakala's blog:
http://radioakalakala.blogspot.com .

Brian O April 20th 07 12:48 AM

radio akalakala

"gengio" wrote in message
ps.com...
How to listen to our radio? It's very simple! You have only to open
WINAMP click file, then play URL and write aka.no-ip.biz:9000 in the
blank space. If you don't have winamp it's very simple to download a
completely free version: you can find it among the aka links! Happy
listening and for other info and becoming a member of this blog, send
an e-mail to: !!!
Radio akalakala's blog:
http://radioakalakala.blogspot.com .

Anyone here know what this is for exactly?

Nelson Muntz April 20th 07 12:50 AM

radio akalakala

Brian O wrote:

Anyone here know what this is for exactly?

To convert you into a radical muslim?

mm April 20th 07 02:54 AM

radio akalakala

On Thu, 19 Apr 2007 17:48:48 -0600, "Brian O"
wrote:

"gengio" wrote in message
ups.com...
How to listen to our radio? It's very simple! You have only to open
WINAMP click file, then play URL and write aka.no-ip.biz:9000 in the
blank space. If you don't have winamp it's very simple to download a
completely free version: you can find it among the aka links! Happy
listening and for other info and becoming a member of this blog, send
an e-mail to: !!!
Radio akalakala's blog:
http://radioakalakala.blogspot.com .

Anyone here know what this is for exactly?

It's spam.