Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Home Inspections

Hi..anyone out there have some good info on Home Inspection Training?
Anyone done the Carson Dunlop training? If you are a home inspector
and would not mind providing me with some info on hw to break into the
market, please respond here to drop me an email.

Thanks!

Posted to alt.home.repair

Newfie wrote in news:1176906169.439488.180860
@b75g2000hsg.googlegroups.com:

Hi..anyone out there have some good info on Home Inspection Training?
Anyone done the Carson Dunlop training? If you are a home inspector
and would not mind providing me with some info on hw to break into the
market, please respond here to drop me an email.

Thanks!

Another good one in my opinion is American Society of Home Inspectors
http://www.ashi.org
http://www.ashi.org/inspectors/qmark_entry_form.asp