Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Repairing Pex Tools

I've been looking around for a company that repairs pex tools but
haven't been able to turn anything up. We used to have a person
locally who would replace the springs and tighten the tools up but he
has long since passed. I'm starting to get down to my last few good
pair and would like to get some of these that I have fixed. Does
anyone know where I can send these?

Thanks

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 13 Apr 2007 15:18:46 -0700, "joel Ricker"
wrote:

I've been looking around for a company that repairs pex tools but
haven't been able to turn anything up. We used to have a person
locally who would replace the springs and tighten the tools up but he
has long since passed. I'm starting to get down to my last few good
pair and would like to get some of these that I have fixed. Does
anyone know where I can send these?

Thanks

Search the brand that you have; currently?
--
Oren