Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Paint

So my son decides while I am at work to suprise me and paint my shop
a real nice BRIGHT red.

I get home and driving down the road to my house I look over on the
right and there is a river of red coming from my house to the drain
gutter on our street.

Isnt that nice?

Instead of throwing the rollers away he decided to clean them with
water in the front yard. Now there is paint all the way down the road.

Instead of killing him or stringing him up

What cam I put on it to help move it on its way without having a lot
of flammable solvent get in the drain,

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 09 Apr 2007 15:54:17 -0500, Tazz
wrote:

So my son decides while I am at work to suprise me and paint my shop
a real nice BRIGHT red.

I get home and driving down the road to my house I look over on the
right and there is a river of red coming from my house to the drain
gutter on our street.

Isnt that nice?

Instead of throwing the rollers away he decided to clean them with
water in the front yard. Now there is paint all the way down the road.

Instead of killing him or stringing him up

What cam I put on it to help move it on its way without having a lot
of flammable solvent get in the drain,

You probably need to get in touch with local HazMat folks.
Moving it "on its way" will only get it into the ocean/lake/river
near you. A no-no. Yes, your face will be red, but so will
your son's backside when you're through chastising him g

Posted to alt.home.repair

I'm adding your story to my long list of reasons not to have kids.
Personally, I find that having a laundry tub to do these things is
helpful.

Posted to alt.home.repair
DAC DAC is offline

On Apr 9, 3:54 pm, Tazz wrote:
So my son decides while I am at work to suprise me and paint my shop
a real nice BRIGHT red.

I get home and driving down the road to my house I look over on the
right and there is a river of red coming from my house to the drain
gutter on our street.

Isnt that nice?

Instead of throwing the rollers away he decided to clean them with
water in the front yard. Now there is paint all the way down the road.

Instead of killing him or stringing him up

What cam I put on it to help move it on its way without having a lot
of flammable solvent get in the drain,

latex or oil?

Latex, continue to dilute with water.

oil -- oh man...good luck...