Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Seeking Speed Queen Repair Man

I am planning to buy a consumer Speed Queen front loading washer. Can
you write me if you have worked on these in the past? I really really
want to buy this, as the rest of the conglomerate-owned appliance
makers seem to make JUNK.

1. Does the Speed Queen front loaders have a bunch of inherent
problems?
2. Do your customers complain about mildew in the door gasket?
3. Are they as good as the top loaders?

Thank you for your help.