Posted to alt.home.repair

Default looking for vinyl "v-strip" weatherstrip

I am looking for some vinyl "v-strip" weatherstripping material. I've
found some at ACE hardware but it is not preformed to the v-shape I
was hoping for (it comes flat and you have to fold it.) This is to fit
in the frame of a metal window to cut down on the air leaks. If some
one could point me to some other sources for some vinyl that is
extruded in the v-shape I'm looking for I'd greatly appreicate it. Or,
feel free to make some other suggestions on material to use. For what
it's worth I don't think I have enough space for the "fuzzy"
weatherstrip.

John Keith