Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Another Sink Question

Similar to the earlier post on water pressure, we've recently noticed our
kitchen sink pressure is not quite as strong as it should be. We have a
Moen single-handle model 87560 series faucet. We have a well. Today, we
noticed the water from the kitchen sink looks a little cloudy and leaves a
film on the bottom of the sink. I removed the filter cartridge at the end
of the faucet and it did not appear clogged or dirty. Other faucets are
fine in terms of pressure and appearance of the water.

Any ideas?

Could particulates from the dishwasher somehow make their way into the
supply to the kitchen sink?