Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.food.cooking,alt.support.hepatitis-c

Default Way OT South Park. Anyone see the first show of this season?

now I get it.

"Terry" wrote in message
http://www.southparkzone.com/episode.php?vid=1101

Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.food.cooking,alt.support.hepatitis-c

http://www.southparkzone.com/episode.php?vid=1101
Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.food.cooking,alt.support.hepatitis-c

Terry wrote:

[who cares?]

Spammer, or cross-posting troll? Does it really matter? Plonk him,
plonk the thread, plonk one of the newsgroups.

Brian

won't shut up.
Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.food.cooking,alt.support.hepatitis-c

"Terry" wrote in message
http://www.southparkzone.com/episode.php?vid=1101

Thanks for the link, Terry, I didn't realize that South Park episodes were
available on the internet.
Excellent program, it's brilliant IMHO.

Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.food.cooking,alt.support.hepatitis-c

On Sun, 18 Mar 2007 16:50:47 -0700, "Waterspider"
wrote:

"Terry" wrote in message
.. .
http://www.southparkzone.com/episode.php?vid=1101

Thanks for the link, Terry, I didn't realize that South Park episodes were
available on the internet.
Excellent program, it's brilliant IMHO.

South Park is a very sick and twisted show. I never miss a one.

Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.food.cooking,alt.support.hepatitis-c

"Terry" wrote in message
On Sun, 18 Mar 2007 16:50:47 -0700, "Waterspider"
wrote:

"Terry" wrote in message
. ..
http://www.southparkzone.com/episode.php?vid=1101

Thanks for the link, Terry, I didn't realize that South Park episodes were
available on the internet.
Excellent program, it's brilliant IMHO.

South Park is a very sick and twisted show. I never miss a one.

Sick and twisted? I say wise and wonderful!