DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Way OT South Park. Anyone see the first show of this season? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/195357-way-ot-south-park-anyone-see-first-show-season.html)

AlarmCoJoe March 17th 07 07:27 PM

Way OT South Park. Anyone see the first show of this season?

now I get it.

"Terry" wrote in message
http://www.southparkzone.com/episode.php?vid=1101

Terry March 17th 07 07:45 PM

Default User March 17th 07 08:31 PM

Way OT South Park. Anyone see the first show of this season?

Terry wrote:

[who cares?]

Spammer, or cross-posting troll? Does it really matter? Plonk him,
plonk the thread, plonk one of the newsgroups.

Brian

won't shut up.

Waterspider March 18th 07 11:50 PM

"Terry" wrote in message
http://www.southparkzone.com/episode.php?vid=1101

Thanks for the link, Terry, I didn't realize that South Park episodes were
available on the internet.
Excellent program, it's brilliant IMHO.

Terry March 19th 07 01:04 AM

Way OT South Park. Anyone see the first show of this season?

On Sun, 18 Mar 2007 16:50:47 -0700, "Waterspider"
wrote:

"Terry" wrote in message
.. .
http://www.southparkzone.com/episode.php?vid=1101

Thanks for the link, Terry, I didn't realize that South Park episodes were
available on the internet.
Excellent program, it's brilliant IMHO.

South Park is a very sick and twisted show. I never miss a one.

Waterspider March 19th 07 04:13 AM

"Terry" wrote in message
On Sun, 18 Mar 2007 16:50:47 -0700, "Waterspider"
wrote:

"Terry" wrote in message
. ..
http://www.southparkzone.com/episode.php?vid=1101

Thanks for the link, Terry, I didn't realize that South Park episodes were
available on the internet.
Excellent program, it's brilliant IMHO.

South Park is a very sick and twisted show. I never miss a one.

Sick and twisted? I say wise and wonderful!