Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob Bob is offline

Default Source for 2 1/2" OC cabinet door pulls?

I've got an old vanity that is drilled for 2 1/2" handles (holes are 2
1/2" on center) I would like to replace them but have been unable to
find this unusual size. Can anyone direct me to a source?

Thank you,
Bob

Posted to alt.home.repair

Bob wrote:
I've got an old vanity that is drilled for 2 1/2" handles (holes are 2
1/2" on center) I would like to replace them but have been unable to
find this unusual size. Can anyone direct me to a source?

Thank you,
Bob

Go he http://www.vandykes.com/
Search for cabinet pulls, then do a "boring" search for 2 and 1/2.
May not like what they have, but at least they have a variety.
--
Grandpa
Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

On 16 Mar 2007 08:51:09 -0700, "Bob" wrote:

I've got an old vanity that is drilled for 2 1/2" handles (holes are 2
1/2" on center) I would like to replace them but have been unable to
find this unusual size. Can anyone direct me to a source?

Thank you,
Bob

Worst comes to worst, make your own. Excuse to buy tools, although I
suppose you could do it with a whittling knife.
Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

On Mar 16, 9:51 am, "Bob" wrote:
I've got an old vanity that is drilled for 2 1/2" handles (holes are 2
1/2" on center) I would like to replace them but have been unable to
find this unusual size. Can anyone direct me to a source?

Just took back a bunch my daughter had bought to one of the BORGS for
the same reason other direction so they have at least some -- iirc,
that particularly trip was to the Blue, not Orange one.

Most any reasonably well-stocked hardware or building supply should
have at least a few.

Online, look at Woodworker's Hardware -- woodworkershardware.com --
they're a veritable plethora of useful stuff.

Cabinet door panel out of 1/2" Plywood, can this be done? bdeditch Woodworking 8 May 26th 06 02:57 AM
Spinning Cabinet Pulls - how to stop Shawn Home Repair 10 March 2nd 05 03:26 AM
CABINET DOOR PULLS J T Woodworking 0 January 16th 05 02:34 PM
Problems Drilling Holes - Installing New Cabinet Pulls Brian Woodworking 8 July 14th 04 05:52 PM
Source for Tambor Door To Cover Front of File Cabinet Area? Mike Frumer Woodworking 2 September 9th 03 09:04 PM