Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default Source for 2 1/2" OC cabinet door pulls?

On Mar 16, 9:51 am, "Bob" wrote:
I've got an old vanity that is drilled for 2 1/2" handles (holes are 2
1/2" on center) I would like to replace them but have been unable to
find this unusual size. Can anyone direct me to a source?

Just took back a bunch my daughter had bought to one of the BORGS for
the same reason other direction so they have at least some -- iirc,
that particularly trip was to the Blue, not Orange one.

Most any reasonably well-stocked hardware or building supply should
have at least a few.

Online, look at Woodworker's Hardware -- woodworkershardware.com --
they're a veritable plethora of useful stuff.