Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Strange kitchen tap leak

Hello all,

In my kitchen, the cold water handle leaks. This isn't the strange part.
What is strange is when I turn the hot water handle, the cold water handle
leaks! I turned off the cold water valve and the cold water handle stilled
leaked.

I'm found a lot of online resources for repairing a leak, but not a leak at
the opposite handle. Anyone know what could be causing the cold water
handle to leak when the hot water handle is turned? The kitchen faucet is a
plain chrome "WAGNER" faucet.

Thanks.

--
Chris