Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Chinese friend

Hey everybody,

I am Zhoulijuan from Shenzhen, China, to export electronic components
and some digital products, if you have any inquiries, please do not
hesiate to contact me. Meanwhile, if you want to travel in China, I'd
love to be your guide.

Kindest regards
Ms Zhou
MSN:
Skype: timesyangtse
Tel: +86-755-81283460
MB: + 86-13927401644

Posted to alt.home.repair

Lijuan inspired greatness with:

Hey everybody,

I am Zhoulijuan from Shenzhen, China, to export electronic components
and some digital products, if you have any inquiries, please do not
hesiate to contact me. Meanwhile, if you want to travel in China, I'd
love to be your guide.

Hi spammer! I would like your price list.

--
"Meanwhile, my company is at China, so We can provide you a relative
lost price."

From: "pgtekin"