Posted to alt.home.repair

Default hi friend

Hellow friends my self jitendra singh from delhi
am studying software engineering from NIIT,i am graduate from allahabad
university,I am 23 year old,and i need some good & real friends for a
long term friendship, I don't mind which are boys or girl but i will
expect that he have honesty and hard working quality and a best humer
scence.....

thanks

Regards:jitu singh